Author Topic: Mac Problems  (Read 1266 times)

Offline JellyBean

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • What's poppin', slime?
    • View Profile
Mac Problems
« on: April 12, 2014, 09:03:15 pm »
I have been having a problem with maps and Mass Markings on my Mac for 4 years now. I have always had to switch to my PC which is horrifically laggy. I have done the process multiple times, but it just doesn't work. I have done all of the copy and pasting that needs to be done, but for some reason the portal for the map just doesn't show up anywhere in Cape of Distant Worlds. As for Mass Markings, it just flat out doesn't work when I do the copy and paste files. I just have a bunch of marshmallows and it doesn't show up when I Create A New Character. Is it just not possible for the Mac?

In Dire Need Of Help,
                                                                               Genely

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Mac Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:28:15 pm »
I can't tell you directly, since I actually don't have a mac. But I suggest you watch this video. This will help you hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBGOSljaj38

As for your map problem I couldn't find any videos on it but feel free to search around for them :3
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:32:10 pm by Vask »

Offline JellyBean

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • What's poppin', slime?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 11:53:36 pm »
I can't tell you directly, since I actually don't have a mac. But I suggest you watch this video. This will help you hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBGOSljaj38

As for your map problem I couldn't find any videos on it but feel free to search around for them :3

Thank You for helping me, but after quite a few hours of research, I have finally resolved both of the issues. I am super happy now. ;D

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 01:14:07 am »
Sure thing!