Author Topic: Kicking people of maps  (Read 1447 times)

Offline madpony101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Kicking people of maps
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:36:45 pm »
My pride ( Kitan's pride) is a very safe and mapped pride. I let one of the members create a map for it and once it was finished i went to it along with the rest of the pride. But each of us had our very own den. My mate in the pride decided to be disrespectful to the map creator and claimed his den as hers. He did ask her politely to get out but she rped and said '*ignores him*', which didnt help. Because she broke the rules of the pride and started harrasing the map maker for him to give her the den. He said he would give it to her if she gave him respect, she said that she would if he gave her the den. So its a lost cause. But the map maker doesnt want her in his map because of how disrespectful she was. So i was just wondering if there was a way to kick someone from a map? it would be a big help if it is possible.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Kicking people of maps
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 04:46:58 pm »
Any form if disrespect in any creators map is not acceptable. Sadly there isnt a function for map makers to kick people off the maps, that's the job of the mods.
Mods are the only users able to kick a user from the FH server. Unless there is a legit way to kick a person from your personal map. (not a map maker xD)
If there is a user in your map that is not fallowing your rules you can report them to a mob. As long as you provide them with the appropriate screenshots and proof that you are the creator of the map.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 04:47:27 pm »
Unfortunately there is no way to kick someone from a private, or even public map unless you're a staff member and kick them from the game all together.

The best you can do is ask her politely to leave the map, kick her from the group, and/or block her.

Or, as Feareh said, report her to a staff member providing appropriate screenshots of her being disrespectful and proving that your friend is in fact the creator of the map.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:49:05 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 04:48:41 pm »
Harassing itself is against the rules, so first I'd probably report that to one of the staff members here if it's bad enough. You could also block that user if it's not bad enough.
Staff: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
How to report: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0

Respect Each Other
If you are caught Harassing and/or threatening other players inside the game it can result in a warning/kick/ban all depending on the severity of the case, having conflicts or arguments is one thing but personally attacking users with hurtful, racist and/or offensive language within the game will not be tolerated. FeralHeart has a wide user-base and a lot of different users log on every day to play the game. As a member of the game you should be polite to everyone no matter which age, gender or views they might have. If there's a problem within the game, block/ignore the users instead attacking each other for various reasons, possibly post a report to the Mods and Admins here on the forum if seen needed.

Once that user has the maps's files, I'm afraid there's no way to get it back. Again, blocking is always an option. Unless that specific user reinstalls FH or deletes the map files, they can come an go as they please really. Sorry. ^^

Offline madpony101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 05:29:01 pm »
Thank you for your help. Please be warned the user is [Username removed due to user privacy]. I am telling you this purely so you can be warned. If you wish to join my pride you may
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:29:14 pm by Sherlockian »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 05:46:44 pm »
It is best not to to say the users name to the public eyes. Its best you keep that information out of this thread.
Reason for removing the users name is cause it will create un-needed tension for this user, and its just a personal problem you have at the moment.
So please for right now, can you remove the username you are  pointing fingers at.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:07:42 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 06:35:14 pm »
Username removed for privacy reasons. If you want to protect your map and RP, get the map maker to load up the map in map maker and save it again but in a different name and send that map out to all your users, that way the person before who is harassing you can't get into your new map (unless you give them the link of course).

For example:
Original map name: Pridemap
New map name: Pridemap2

I also recommend putting a password on the download just for extra protection. And to change the password to the map every 2 weeks or so.
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 07:29:47 pm »
Username removed for privacy reasons. If you want to protect your map and RP, get the map maker to load up the map in map maker and save it again but in a different name and send that map out to all your users, that way the person before who is harassing you can't get into your new map (unless you give them the link of course).

For example:
Original map name: Pridemap
New map name: Pridemap2

I also recommend putting a password on the download just for extra protection. And to change the password to the map every 2 weeks or so.

As Sherlockian has said, add a password, but only give it to trusted pride members, if you do not want someone having the password don't give it to them so they can't download the file. If you want to be safe, only have the leader or map maker have the password, no one else, and only whisper new member the password so only they know. Hope this can be useful to you~

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 11:43:16 pm »
My only advice would be to either just have everyone who downloaded to map block her or just kick her from the group, I'd have no idea of how to block someone from the map unless the person un-downloaded the map. Which I honestly don't think is even possible.    ~   0oRainyWolfo0

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt