Author Topic: Mesh requests! I'm also searching for some dead trees and foliage.  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Nala7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
So, these two things are not really closesly connected with each other.
I need some machines, preferably rusty (I've already seen the train made by Thierry, so there's no need to post it below. c:) or Sci-Fi-like ones. I've seen a great mesh on DA, but there was a problem with the dowload (this epic one ---> http://jkillaz.deviantart.com/art/OMG-AIR-CRAFT-D-273684361). And except for the machines, some other Sci-Fi meshes. I already have the awesome portal door (doesn't want to work correctly, but I have it .3.), but I'd need a few more of them. And here, feel free to give me anything you have seen, or convert/make the easiest ones for you. ^-^ I wouldn't want you to get tired or too hard working.  So, I'd be really happy if anyone could convert or make some meshes like that. I need especially some aircraft, but the more the better. I am not expecting anyone to make/convert like a hundred meshes, but some, like a truck (like this preferably --> http://chosse.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/cswsmed-20.jpg or something similar), a tank and an aircraft. I can't really pay for the meshes, but as an exchange, I am willing to make as many maps or/and presets, as you would like me to do. c: I also guarantee you my hapiness, doesn't matter how many of the meshes you will make and how they'll look like (...though, I'd LOVE if they were already textured x3).
The second thing is, or at all are, dead trees and foliage (also dead, brown or dark coloured). As well as many many rocks. Some tree stumps, leafless trees, bushes, grass...I bet there are many of them everywhere, I've even seen some, but I didn't download any of them, just because I didn't need them...Untill now. .3. (-le feels like a total idiot-)
Thanks for reading and for help, of course! ^-^

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Mesh requests! I'm also searching for some dead trees and foliage.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 11:26:30 pm »
Maybe something might interest you here? There's a rusty car, if you like.

<Click me>

Have you tried Tetsu's?

<Click me>

Some great foliage from Glave with a log included:

<Download - Click me>

Quote from: Glave
This collection seems to have it all going stump, sapling, young, oak, and old oak trees! Even some fallen ones and a bare tree. For those of you looking for a variety, I think you have found it. Also the foliage on these trees can be changed to Fall and Summer foliage <see second pic which also includes a huge double tree> Be sure to read the 'ReadMe' file that goes with it!

<Download - Click me>

Actually, help yourself to Glave's objects and all. (S)he has some really good ones I think you would like. Here's the link:

<Glave's Thread: Click me>

Muser has some vehicles, if you are interested.

<Click me>

Dead tree meshes from Wolf9848. No texturing, unfortunately.

<Link to thread; click me>

Some rocks by Arkanis:

<Download - Click me>

Wulf has some grass..but they're not dead grass. No image since it no longer is supported, sorry. But I can tell you that they look very realistic.

<Download - click me>

I basically dumped a pile of random links on you...sorry, lol. xD But I hope you can find something that tickles your interest. c:

Furthermore, if it isn't too much trouble, could you give me the link (or download link) to where you got that portal door? If not, thank you anyway.

Good luck on finding those meshes. If I find anymore, I'll be sure to PM you the links right away, if that is, you need anymore.

Happy mesh-finding!

Offline Nala7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mesh requests! I'm also searching for some dead trees and foliage.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:55:34 am »
Thank you, I already have most of them, but not the rusty car and without it, I wouldn't use the normal cars (dun't even ask xD). I love the stump, although the trees are not exactly what I was looking for. I'm not sure how the foliage will fit with the dry surroundings, but I bet at least some of the plants will more less good. o3o' And the 'Ark stalawhatevers'...heh, I already have them, they even have been used in the map, for which I need these meshes. c:
And thank you, I'm so glad to have the rusty car! <3
Although, I lost the link to the portal mesh, I decided to search for it once again, so you could have it as thanks to your help. Here>>>>http://chunkymonkey94.deviantart.com/art/PortalDoors-Mesh-346714018 Both the open and the closed. :3 Also, you might want to see this one, it's compatible with the portal doors. http://chunkymonkey94.deviantart.com/art/ScienceWeightedStorageCube-mesh-309231635 and version with a lovely heart in stead of some weird symbol >>http://chunkymonkey94.deviantart.com/art/CompanionCube-mesh-Updated-308994476
And I must tell you, that I found some useful meshes to my map, just because I started searching for the portal doors! xD

Enjoy and thanks for help, again! ^-^
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:57:46 am by Nala »