Author Topic: Is FeralHeart dying already, or is it just me?  (Read 2675 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Is FeralHeart dying already, or is it just me?
« on: August 22, 2012, 07:28:12 pm »
Ive noticed that tons of my friends are never on, and I can easily get into Flourite Plains with less bad tokens! Im seeing less people in maps, and less people talking! Is everyone in costume maps, or on FeralHeart+? I cant seem to find anyone I see daily, and there are more foreign languages I see in places like the Cape and the Temple. Am I the only one noticing this, or no?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart dying already, or is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 07:33:38 pm »
Could be many reasons to this to be honest.

But one thing to think of just recently could be that some are already starting school or getting back to work after vacation that they used to have, so certain players usually play in a certain timezone when they get home or have weekends, maybe we have gotten slightly spoiled of the bigger Online users number during the summer break.

But we also gotta keep in mind that no player will be here permanently, many come and go as the weeks pass by, contacts you used to talk to might lost interest or found something more appealing for them to spend their time on, maybe even they are busy with matters that they find more important at this time. The amount of players seem to remain fairly stable where it has been if you ask me though.

But there's always other interests around and we cannot take for granted that things will be as we know them forever especially when it comes to "Which" users that will be online in the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 07:37:59 pm »
Yeah, I sorta forgot about school and stuff. Got so used to summer and it just flew by ;-;

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "The gods will fall on this day...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:11:47 am »
Aye, summer is a killer for activity, especially with a game that has most it's population based off of people of the school age. Tis' why I'm glad I'm in Independent Study. All in all, summer's over, activity spurt ended, at least, that seemed to be the answer that makes sense... :3
I am odd, also, my name is Travis, but, I prefer to be called by my alter persona, Sibirskiy, or just Sib.. d:

Pet's name: Sibirskiy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 02:08:06 pm »
As Red said,school is starting, people are coming back from there vacation and going to work. Everything like that. So,  there is going to be less people on. There are also many more reasons people may not be on. Glitching, had no time, ect.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Keyyva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:11 pm »
I dont think FH is dieing. The total amount of people is often between 800 and 900.

But I do agree that FluoritePlains does have less users.
Avatar (c) Vexi [Used with permission-gift art]