Author Topic: Virtuoso/Verse  (Read 1244 times)

Offline HUSoldier

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Videogameninja.com
Virtuoso/Verse
« on: April 28, 2014, 07:32:57 am »
     Virtuoso is my Mortal Kombat OC.
He is a 17 year old male, with quite the attitude.
I'm currently working on his full history on dA, yet I have it in the Stash, so stay tuned folks!
---------------------------------------------
Well, Virtuoso isn't the tallest, yet he isn't short either. He's different from the others, most notably by his style of clothing. He wears baggy black pants and a dark red hoodie with splatters of black on it. He wears spiked bracelets, and a spiked collar. Also, to top it off, he wears headphones around his neck. He wears a black mask, that covers the upper half of his face, leaving the bottom half exposed.

When he was 15, he was brutally beaten by Shao Kahn, which caused him to loose his memory. He was in a coma for a while, before being found by Raiden, the thunder god. Raiden had saved him, and brought him back to meet the others, where he was healed and discovered his power. He attacks by his voice, yet his elemental power is fire. With this combination, he can send a person into flames by just singing. Due to his vocal attacks, his singing voice is wonderful, yet he only uses it in battle. After a bit of talk, it was decided that Virtuoso would be named Virtuoso, or Verse, and he'd be trained for Kombat. Raiden had assigned Sub-Zero to be his master, or teacher. Sub-Zero wasn't happy with this, and neither was Verse. When the time of the Mortal Kombat tournament was held, Verse wasn't ready for battle, but he made some friends. He became close to the Netherrealm specter, Scorpion, then desperately wanted to be trained by him. However, Raiden rejected this due to the fact that he had wanted to have Virtuoso on the "good" side.

Virtuoso is very disrespectful, and annoying at times. He's rude, and impatient. He also looks up to Johnny Cage, which lead for him to be talkative. He doesn't know when to shut up. He's ridiculously brave, yet this leads him into trouble often.

Like all fighters, he has a Fatality move. During this Fatality, wine glasses will appear above Virtuoso's opponent's head. Verse will then sing at a high pitched tone, causing the wine glasses to shatter and rocket down towards the opponent, thus stabbing them to their death.
--------------------------------------------
Well, what did ya think of him?
He's one of my favorite characters, possibly in the top 5. C:
I don't RP with him often, due to the fact that most people don't roleplay in Mortal Kombat terms.
Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy
And I never thought I was crazy
But what do I know?

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Virtuoso/Verse
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:39:34 pm »
Woah, he sounds really interesting! :D