Author Topic: Effort in Roleplays  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Effort in Roleplays
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 09:29:32 pm »
I've been in a wonderfull mapless and groupless Doctor Who rp for two years, it all started when I met Chi. She tagged along and helped me make my species called Cina's and we've been best friends ever since. Sadly, I have not seen Ch in a few months and I'm afraid something happened to her IRL. I put alot of my effort into this roleplay, the fandom has expanded from just DW to Portal, Supernatural, Doctor Who and more! We only have five active people right now and they are all my best friends.

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 11:10:52 pm »
I have tried making RP packs before but that was when I had no idea how lots of people made popular packs, with websites, beautiful maps, amazing plot lines etc. so, I quit making most of my packs since I'm crap at recruiting and being under stress. But, I think I'll go back into RPing and maybe try making this pack that I've been plotting in my head for quite a while.. Hm.

spirit, who could not be broken

Rizzla

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 01:32:54 pm »
I join way more than I start. Why? Because when ever I start one, the pressure is usually too much for me to handle. And my members seem to only be on for a day, and than they never come back. Even though I spent like a month getting the Plot and stuff thought up and on paper-er, screen.