Author Topic: Vorox (Night Vorox Added)  (Read 2502 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Vorox (Night Vorox Added)
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:18:45 pm »
Intro
There is a planet quite far away from ours.  It doesn't have a name, but the deserts, forests and villages do.  Most of the planet's surface is covered with deserts and often racked with sandstorms.  Every now and then there will be a settlement or den but for the most part it is just sand.  But there is more to this planet then that!  There are forests with thick branches and leaves.  There are many types of plants and trees.  There are many places to hide and live but there isn't very many water sources.  Then there are the mountains.  So high not even two suns can reach.  So the snow takes its place.  There are many caves, hills and holes and it is all covered in snow and ice.  It is difficult to survive in any part of this planet, maybe even impossible.  Maybe that is why all of the creatures of this planet are machines.

Vorox In A Nutshell

There are three types of Vorox, each one has different traits and lives in different places.  However they all do have about the same body features.  A Vorox is very large, the smallest is about the size of a German Shepherd and the biggest at about the size of a smaller horse.  They have pulled back ears and narrowed eyes to keep sand, dust or snow out of their ears and eyes.  They are preyed animals and are built for speed.  They have a long tail with a sliver pointed tip.  This not only serves as their defense but also helps them make quick turns while running.  They have long but fragile legs.  They only can have light tan, dark tan, white, grey, brown or black fur and it is often very thin because it is very hot.  Unless the live in snowy areas, then they have very thick fur.

Sand Vorox Intro

Sand Vorox are the most common breed of Vorox.  They are the biggest breed and the most hostile.  They can have dark tan or brown fur that is very thin.  They live in large groups and live 70% of their lives underground in maze like tunnels.  On Earth it is cold underground, but on this planet it isn't so even when in the tunnels the cannot have much fur.  

Temperament
Sand Vorox are often hostile toward outsiders and very territorial.  Solo Vorox are very jumpy and quick to scare.  They are submissive while alone.  These Vorox only feel safe when in a pack.  However many packs will kick out weak members.  Because of this new packs will go and find packless Vorox to bring up their numbers.

Colors
Sand Vorox are often a light tan color which is the same color as the sand and will camouflage them.  They can also be a darker tan and brown but they are less common.  Their eye colors can be red, blue, green, yellow or pink.  Red is the most common and pink is extremely rare.

Forest Vorox Intro
These Vorox are my personal favorite breed.  Forest Vorox live in the wooded areas.  They do not often make set territories and move around often.  They will make homes by digging out the bottom of a tree.  All the trees in this planet grow in a curved manner like it is trying to grow around a large rock.  The Vorox simply takes out the dirt under the tree and they have a den.  They will also use caves as a home.  But they don't stay for more than a week or so.  Solo Forest Vorox are much more common than a solo Sand Vorox and they do fine on their own.  However they do feel more safe in a group.  Forest Vorox do not make large packs, but they will make small groups of two to six members.

Temperament
Forest Vorox have to deal with many predictors so they move homes often.  They are jumpy and will run if there is a threat.  They are much more active than the other breeds and will spend most of their day doing work.  Finding food, making dens and other things.  When there is nothing to do they will climb trees or just move around.  They are light sleepers and wake to most sounds.  They are like this so they can know if something is coming for them.  Forest Vorox are overall friendly to others even when in a group.

Colors
Forest Vorox can be dark tan, brown and grey.  The most common colors are brown and dark tan because it helps them hide.  They can have red, blue, green, multi colored, pink and yellow eyes.  Red and yellow is the most common.  Pink and multi colored are extremely rare.

Snow Vorox Intro
Snow Vorox are the smallest breed and are heavily furred.  They live in the snowy mountains where there are many snow storms and the snow is always thick and deep.  Snow Vorox are very uncommon.  They are very sociable and will stay together if they meet each other.  Sadly they don't often meet because there are so few of them.  They live in holes they dig in the snow or caves.  They do not move their home.  Once they make one they stay there.

Temperament
Snow Vorox are very friendly toward any other creature as long as it isn't a predator.  They seek out friendship and will take in other animals to live with them.  They are easily tamed if caught.  They would live in large groups if they could but because of their low numbers they are often solo.

Colors
Snow Vorox can only be white and they can only have blue, light blue or grey eyes.

[size=20]Errors, Bugs and Virises[/size]
This part will tell you about the types if sicknesses a Vorox can catch.

[size=20]Errors[/size]
An error is any non contagious and temperary illness.

[size=20]Bugs[/size]
A bug is something that is not contagious but it is there to stay.  It is something a Vorox is born with.  You can think of it as a disability.

[size=20]Viruses[/size]
A viruses is often deadly and is always contagious.  Most have no cure or cures that often do not work.

Night Vorox - The Bug In The Program
When a Vorox is created the breed is chosen depending on the temperature outside.  Cold = Snow Vorox,  Hot = Sand Vorox and in the middle = Forest Vorox.  The color is dependent of the breed.  But rarely the temperature cannot be read and a forth 'breed' is made.  A Night Vorox is incorrectly named because it is not really its own breed.  Also a better name for it would be Black Vorox because they are always black.  A breed is chosen at the end of the building by checking again and there as been no time recorded that the second time also failed.  The resulting Vorox is one of the three breeds but it is colored black.  There are currently only two known Night Vorox.  Both have blue eyes and black fur.  They also have a thin white stripe on the underside of their tail.  The two are twins.

In game
Because I cannot get in game there is no group for this breed.  However if you ask and fill out a form you are allowed to make one in game and make a group.  I would like you to right a quick summary of the breed you are picking you I can make sure you know how the breed acts.

Username in game:
Character Name:
Breed:
Summary:
Screenshot:
Anything else?:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:07:06 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Vorox (FINISHED)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 01:53:18 pm »
Finally I finished it!  Posting is allowed now.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Vorox (FINISHED)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 02:15:54 pm »
Very interesting and creative species, to say the least!
I love the concept and design of it. c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Vorox (Night Vorox Added)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 06:46:27 am »
Thats really cool! Of course, where can you go wrong with alien cats? ^^

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 03:36:43 pm »
Thank you :). But if you were to make you would use the wolf model.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

lindaminda

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 07:59:05 pm »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 08:30:58 am »
I love how you explained your species, The vorox looks very interesting, and its habitat as well. I enjoyed reading the whole description C:

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 07:37:07 pm »
Could I make one please? They look sooooooooooooooooooo cute! <3