Author Topic: Favorite Hang Out/Roleplay spots in FH  (Read 3764 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Favorite Hang Out/Roleplay spots in FH
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:09:54 am »
We all have at least one favorite map we like to roleplay or hang out on in Feral Heart and while many of us may favor similar maps each of us has our own unique hang out and rp spots.

So I ask, of Feral Heart's default maps which spots are your favorite and why?

In the Fluorite Plains I favor this little spot along the main island's coast. It's located close to the "Y" river's delta. I like the seclusion of the spot and the nice view. It's a place I go to when I want to avoid the crowded spots of FH sometimes. Sometimes I snuggle with a friend or two there when we need some alone time to talk or reflect on stuffs.

A second favorite spot of mine is also located in the Fluorite Plains. This area is one of my favorite spots to rp in because it is seperate from most of the busy crowds and not many groups use it. I've had some of my greatest rp memories there. My favorite parts about that area are the mountains you can climb on or enter into as caves. I also like how the area is far off the main land so it's fairly private and "hidden". I also love the climbable acacia at the cave entrance :)

A third favorite spot of mine is located in the Last Cave. If you head straight forward from the portal all the way to the far end of the map you can find it. Once again I like this area because of its privacy. It's been a great place for rping with friends in the past although the map is fairly dead mesh wise. The little areas around the water and small islands are interesting spots rather than the plain out straight flat land of some of the other maps. I also like the darkness and stillness of the map. It's a great place for a sinister environment in a rp.

A fourth favorite spot of mine is the all to well known N/Z spot in the Fluroite Plains. I like this spot for numerous reasons: It's has a close proximity to the portals in and out of the map, it's location is close to the center of the map, many people gather here and it's a great place to socialize and meet new friends, it's easy to find, the climbable acacia tree at it's center, and for the hills that surround and cover it. It is here where I met many of my friends and had many fun times. In a way the N/Z spot has been the heart of my FH experience.

So those are some of my favorite spots. Which are yours and why :)?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:24:17 am by LordSuragaha »

Aicosu125

Re: Favorite Hang Out/Roleplay spots in FH
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:33:00 am »
I prefer very detailed map with lots of textures and such. If it's detailed, beautiful, & big, then i'll be ok xD I normally don't roleplay, though. :P

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 02:38:19 am »
Hm, well lately I've been hanging out a LOT at Bonfire, whether it be Thyme or meh wolfeh, I'm usually there. Idk why, I used to hate Bonfire now I love it, love the lag, love the derps, love the MCs....it's weird.

And when I get bored there I go to South Pole ever once in a while, just for the landscape and the people there, though sometimes there is a heavy awkward silence...

I used to be all over Sky's Rim, met most of my closest friends there, it has many memories of my FH life, but it's hard to go back there now with no one hardly there and very few friends returning there...But we still talk and have fun at other places....such as Bonfire! Lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:42:21 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:53:54 am »
I mainly linger at the top of Ascension Island, or perhaps by the portal at the foot of AI's hill.If I'm bored, I'll probably jump over to see what's going on in Fluorite, maybe even Bonfire. If I don't feel like moving a lot, I just stay in Lonely Cave.

-Wolfie

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 04:06:27 pm »
Meh, I prefer the 'Lagoon' area in Ficho, mostly to chat with friends

In Fluorite, I will hang out at SB, never Roleplay there, but I will either Roleplay at A). N/Z. B) L Island C) Along the Y river D) The 'Paradise' Penn.(That's what I call the area that the Portal to ToD is at), or E) The Lake. Although the northern parts of Fluorite are always fun to Rp at.

In Bonfire.... Well, I prefer the beaches, and pretty much everywhere there except for behind 'Pride Rock', and 'Pride rock' itself.

I don't really Roleplay anywhere else.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline O Doc Scratch O

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I MUST FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO PUT HERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 05:56:59 pm »
I enjoy sitting at the cave area in South Pole, and I also like hanging around, sitting on rocks in Bonfire Island. I like to RP in Sky's Rim, because I just love the layout of it!

(Artwork is by me. *Flails into the sunset*)

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 07:18:24 pm »
I like hanging out in Sky's Rim because it's just so cool! Either there, or Fluorite Plans so I can keep an eye out for any RPs since I very rarely get to RP anymore due being unable to find one I'm interested in.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:20:24 pm by StormClaws68 »

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 04:22:31 am »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 04:45:44 am »
Usually I'm somewhere in Fluorite, stalking people in Bonfire, or hidden in a custom map
Farewell everyone<3

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 07:44:53 pm »
Well, my favorite would be Skys Rim. I enjy watching and sometimes joing the roleplays there, which tend to be mature, "literate", and very welcoming to other fantasy creatures. Plus I enjoy practicing my flying and jumping.
Second Favorite would be bonfire. I like seeing all the characters, which get very creative. Plus watching the roleplays have lots of drama, which makes watching them like somewhat like a soap opera. XD

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??