Author Topic: RP map and Camp map needed for >>The Rift<<  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
RP map and Camp map needed for >>The Rift<<
« on: April 20, 2014, 03:33:48 am »
Hi there!
so me and a few other members of my Demon/Half Demon/Dragon group (>>The Rift<<) were thinking: "man, we need to map this so we wont be disturbed by civilians"
and as none of us are really good at making maps, here i am :)

so down to the business
we need two maps- a large to medium RP map and a small to medium camp map.

the RP map needs to be a decent size, as we plan on growing to a large group. it should have a forest (maybe one third of the map) with oak and pine trees. the forested part of the map needs to have boulders and grass, with a few small pools of water and a stream running through it. the stream runs out of the forest and feeds a lake to the right of the forest (birds eye veiw, forest to the north.) the lake could have a few lone pines around it and grass dotted along the shore. to the left of the forest is some rolling-type hills with a normal pond near the center. these are also dotted with grass and boulders. at the very center of the map (or as close as you can get to it) is a temple-like structure that you can have fun designing- i dont have any requirements for it except that it fit into the naturalistic theme of the map slightly and that it be floating with waterfalls running off the side in three directions. (if waterfalls aren't possible, simply forget i said anything about waterfalls) the temple should also be accessible by ground with a spiral ramp or other.

for the camp map, it there should be two sections- a grounded section with a pond, oak trees and boulders (two dens) and a higher up section where the winged members can live in the design of a clifftop overlooking the grounded section. it should have pine and boulders, and a small body of water. the dens are a bit farther back instead of right along the cliff. it should also be accessible by foot through a ramp-like object (two dens) in the middle of the camp the same floating temple design should be used but without the water.

in both the maps the portal back to Cape of Distant Worlds should be in the temple

thanks for your time, and i would be very thankful if anyone if able to meet these guidelines ^_^

~Scriila
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Griimmjow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
Re: RP map and Camp map needed for >>The Rift<<
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 05:36:56 pm »
I might have a little of what you are looking for, but i'm only half way into it.       

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=43431.0

There is four plains, and the midle in gonna be a huge temple with portal back to cape. At any rate. Those four plains are meant to four gods.. with each temple.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=43431.0
^ Heres where you can read what and more screenshots!.. Land of suzaku is already taken /Maybe/.. If it's not what your looking for.. Then sorry xD

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 10:33:44 pm »
Wowz
that's freaking awesome (actually, its better than what i was looking for XD)
it'd be great to have as a camp map...
there's only one thing- are some of the dens accessible from the ground?
and of course, the Alpha's den would have to be reachable from the ground and air.

~Cabbage
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:27 am »
All dens are on ground, though the one camp in the plains of seiryu lays on top of a hill. Where you can only get there with wings, but around the plains is floating small plains >.<. Hope thats what you meant O-O'

Startet a DA account!

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 10:19:03 pm »
Sounds cool- hows the map progress so far?
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 09:47:09 am »
60%.. I need to get done with one more plaine and then the midle temple... I update the topic the best i can... But it is big >-<.... I am using almust all my free time on it!.^^

Startet a DA account!

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 10:56:42 pm »
cool :)

take your time, an excellent map that takes a couple of weeks is better than a rushed map that took 2 hours
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 10:42:37 am »
-Rams in window- Hey there!.. The map is done WELL!.. I whould like for you, or the one whos in charge of your lovely pack to friend me on FH. This is by testing now.. Where you whould live and the rules... And must of all, to see if you even like it^^... I am named Griimmjow        I hope to speak with you soon!

Startet a DA account!

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 10:36:12 pm »
Ok, cool!
Yup, I'm in charge of the pack... they're getting impatient '-' *leg gets chewed off*

I'll try and find you when we're both online... different time zones most likely (screw you, world time pppfffft)
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 09:39:13 am »
Haha!.. Yeah. Well if i can get your FH user name i'll add you in there ^^.. I'm on.. Pretty often so i'm easy to find -Hands new leg- o.e..

Startet a DA account!