Author Topic: Siggy and Avvie making stuffz  (Read 1576 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Siggy and Avvie making stuffz
« on: May 25, 2014, 12:20:13 pm »
Hey ya'll! Ok. So. You know how you request art and the person does it and posts it? Well, I know how to make the drawing into my siggy and avvie, but it takes sooo long, because i have to screenshot it and then cover the stuff up and stuff. Does anyone know how to do it (Im sure u do) quicker than that? Thx!

<3~Echoz

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: Siggy and Avvie making stuffz
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:25:55 pm »
Uhhh, screenshot it? ;o
Chu could always right click the piccy and save it to your computer instead and upload it from there. ^^
(Not too sure if I understood your question properly)
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Siggy and Avvie making stuffz
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 02:39:38 pm »
If I've interpreted yer question correctly, ye' need aid in settin' an avatar and/or signature, yis?
Correct me if I'm wrong but if not, take a peek here at this tutorial below:

How to insert images in your post

Ever wonder how floofs post pictures in their posts? Well, you don't have to think anymore! Just follow the steps below, and hopefully your image shows!

- Taking a image from the web -

Say you're browsing through the google images, and you see something nice show up:

Attractive, isn't it? Anyway, so, I want to post it in my RP. So I would just right click it, look down till I see "Copy image URL". Click that, then return to your post. Paste the url image there, but before the url image, type in:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gxq5uJIKars/S1kbVecdxcI/AAAAAAAACQU/KEyK_6ZT1yQ/s640/RedFox.jpgg[/IMG]
Like that. But paste your image url into the middle of "[ IMG ]  [ /IMG ]"  (Ignore the spaces).

-End-

-From your computer - Uploading images -

Now to uploading images from your computer/laptop, etc. So save the picture you want to upload, and make sure you remember what folder you placed it in. Go to TinyPic or some website that can upload images you like. I'm going to use TinyPic since it's the main tool I use. After uploading the image, copy:

After copying it, paste it into your post and it should appear.

-End-

Or in yer case, since the photos were already uploaded onto this website, merely right-click said photo, select the "Copy Image URL" option, then paste what ye' copied in yer signature usin' the followin' code:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]Insert Image's URL here.[/IMG]
Or if ye' wish to set it as yer avatar, technically do the same thing only ye' need not the code.
gone