Author Topic: Clans of Rivalry |Official Fanmade Roleplay Merging 4 Clans! |  (Read 1278 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Many moons ago, lied a forest and lake. Both were wildernesses territory; since it was unclaimed. Cats walked into the forest. Some were attracted with the ways of the forest, and others liked the calm waves of the lake. These cats were not yet the first of the 4 clans. They have lived in small groups, like a family. There were no clans, borders, and they fought constantly over territory. They were greedy, selfish, self centered, and fearfull. At this time in history, it was  lawless and bloody time for what we call now "Ring of Oaks", where many cats died in battle.
One night, the moon was shining brightly and indeed it was full, so all the cats agreeed to meet at the "Ring of Oaks" under a truce. They argued over stolen prey, territory, and for rights. Claws were flashing, challenging yowls rose up into the sky, and soon there was a terrible bloodspill.
Many of the cats died that night, and the survivors were exhased after the battle. They slept onthe roots of the oaks, and when they woke; they were bathed in moonlight. All around them were the spirits of the fallen.  "Come together or die" they all said. From among the crowd, a brown to got to his feet and yoweled "I am Ripple! I shall lead the cats to peace and glory!" Another brown cat from the crowd snorted; the snort of a she-cat. "You will just drown us all. I am Mist, and I shall rule over the lake!" she yowled proudly. "No, I will," said a soft mew. A pure white she-cat got up and said "...I am Breeze, and I just wish to grab a few cats that love the breeze to come with me to the lake as one." she said quietly. "Fine by me, all I want is the northern part of the forest, where all the shade is." said a ginger she-cat. "I am Shade, I suggest we all get our own group of cats who wish the same as us and we go to our wished part of the map." A siler cat from the crowd called out, "I agree with this! Instead of fightin' more, we make peace and only fight when one dares to cross the borders, steal prey, and pick a fight with their opponets!". More cats got up and yowled agreements. The 4 who called out first, stood staring shocked at the rising crowd of yowling cats. The spirits of the slain sins spoke up, "We shall call you Leaders. Each of your slain kin will get you 8 extra lives, enough to lead your Clans for many moons if you use your lives wisely. All cats remaining and to be borne later will follow a warrior code that keeps yourself and your clan safe from ultimate demise. Each leader must pick a deputy, a cat they trust to fullfill their duty as leader when they die. Then, a medicine cat. One who will heal the sick and wounded of the clan. They must get an apprentice when the timing is right."
Some cats from the crowd murmered, as if they want to be healers. Ripple got cats of his liking and went to build a camp near the lake, where they can learn the way to sim and catch fish. Mist gahered her cats of her liking and went to the sunniest spot of the forest and built her camp. Breeze got her cats and dug underground tunnels in the plains near the lake as dens. Shade got the last of cats and built her camp in the shadiest spot of the forest.
So with all settled, the Clans were formed.
Clans of Rivalry
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:43:45 pm by ?????-???-???-???????? »