Author Topic: Free Realms  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Muralles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Free Realms
« on: February 10, 2014, 03:43:32 am »
Hi there!

I'm new to the forums, and was wondering how many of you guys play Free Realms :)

If you roleplay or have roleplayed in freerealms, you might know me. I'm Alex Realms, leader of Blackpaw Werewolf Pack. I'm looking to migrate my guild to Feral Heart once the game closes on March 31st, and I was wondering how many FR players are already here. I have my sights on recreating a Free Realms landscape in Feral Heart, possibly the whole realm if I have enough FR-roleplayers to join in. The game has a distinct roleplay style (I think it's called scripting?) that is dubbed "illiterate" by the regular FH crew, which is why if I do make a Sacred Grove server it'll be Free Realms style roleplay.

Anyways, back to my original question, how many of you play freerealms, and would you be interested in joining in on a FR Roleplay in Feral Heart :P
Long Live Blackpaw

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Free Realms
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 04:31:45 am »
I do! I love the game. My character's name is Cara Skyblossom if you're interested c; I've played since I was 9. It would be really cool to see the areas in FH!

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline pony12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 10:51:33 am »
So many ppl coming on feralheart from freerealms. I just saw Toxic i think from Mayhem

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 11:40:16 am »
this thread is over 3 months old! try not to necro old threads ;m;

(ps, i didn't come here from that game, lol)

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 01:32:43 pm »
Indeed pretty sad to have seen Free Realms go. I had an account there myself a while back and it was a pretty cute and fun game. I will miss my pets and rides most :( The game had a lot of potential and I honestly think it could have gone on longer... Sadly less and less people were using it though D; Any new comers from the community will be welcomed here though. I hope many of you find your friends again. I hope your rp is successful here to ^^

Locking this thread for now though since it is a little old and well the game is closed already.