Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
Eminon
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:39:18 pm »
"You scum! How could you do that to her!?" the dark wolf could only laugh at the pitiful whelp, the laugh was dark and filled with the chill of death. "You Monster! What did she ever do to you!?" he was referencing to the She-wolf who was lying there, half decayed and struggling to live without one of her lungs. Her only sin was being alive and a soon to be mother.
  "You want to know why?"his voice was so dark and twisted, and it sounded like it was coming from every where at once.
  "Yes please! What did she do!?
 his voice bubbled with a darkness that would scare the devil himself "Her existence was an insult to my being. Having children in a world like this is difficult isn't it? Why don't we just say that I've done you a favor?"
The young wolf couldn't believe what her was hearing. How could Murdering the woman i love possibly help me!? "Are you insane!?" his eyes were shaking and he could hardly stand. "Who are you?" the wolf asked, his voice trembling with unbridled fear.
The dark wolf laughed evilly, his laughter causing the ground bellow them to shake at his bellow. "My name is Eminon! I am the Lich! King of Necromancers! Now Perish before my might!" He howls a dark and twisted howl, and with it, rise over three thousand fold of Undead Wolves nearly a third of his Legion! and one, colossus wolf rises and they begin to charge the wolf, and teh city just beyond. "YOU ALL WILL SERVE ME IN THE UNDEATH!"