Author Topic: Preset_10 gone?  (Read 962 times)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Preset_10 gone?
« on: May 27, 2014, 05:41:29 pm »
So a few days ago my preset_10 just...stopped showing up in the game. It's just "8,9,11", both on preset maker and in game. Anyone else who had this problem before? Or know how to fix it? It was a transparent preset, and it stopped working as soon as i started working on a second transparent.
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Preset_10 gone?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 06:43:34 pm »
As Feral Heart can not be updated I believe it must have been your error. You might have clicked delete by mistake. I suggest looking in your PC's recycling bin incise it's there. Or you could just ask a friend to send you the file.

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 07:35:33 pm »
There might be something wrong with the .material coding itself if it disapperars. It used to disappear for me if I messed something up, even though the folder itself wasn't deleted. If you could PM me the .mat or post it here, I'd be glad to look at it. If you're sure it is not the material, maybe try switching your game's randering system or reinstalling. Make sure you save all presets, maps, etc somewhere else so they aren't lost. :3

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 08:12:23 pm »
Aye, as stated above, if the preset 10 doesn't show up in game then there's something wrong with your material file for it. A quick and easy solution to solve this is copy the material file for preset 1 and paste it in your preset 10 folder. Make sure to change the name of the material file to 10 instead of one, and go inside the actual material files and change all the 1's into 10 :P
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)