Author Topic: Just two questions  (Read 978 times)

Offline dreamcatcher787

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Just two questions
« on: May 29, 2014, 12:10:08 am »
What are mate- beggars and insta-mates and how do you get to bonfire island? Thanks! :D
The dream catcher is an ancient object. Native Americans would weave small, strong ropes in a net-like pattern inside of a circular frame. They would string a few small beads on the rope as they tied it together. Then, they would hang feathers from strings on the bottom of the frame. The net inside of the frame was said to catch all of your dreams.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Just two questions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 12:23:15 am »
Mate Beggars are typically players- most likely young- who will walk up to practically anyone and beg them to be their mate. Hence the name "Mate Beggar". Not simply ask but more like spam their target with constant questions relatin' to the classic, "Will you be my mate?", "Why not?", "Be my mate!", "I'm going to report you if you don't be my mate!", etc. It's best to kindly turn these types of players down if ye' are to ever encounter one then block them. Although if they're goin' haywire and start threatenin' ye', it'd be best to take screenshots and report it to the staff team.

Insta-mates are simply players who will becomes mates with the first character they see and/or ask without gettin' to know who they're bondin' with. Insta-mates are a shorter term for "Instant Mates".

See if this helps in gettin' ye' successfully around the many maps of FeralHeart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPhakzpY-Y
gone

Offline dreamcatcher787

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 12:27:41 am »
Thanks a lot!
The dream catcher is an ancient object. Native Americans would weave small, strong ropes in a net-like pattern inside of a circular frame. They would string a few small beads on the rope as they tied it together. Then, they would hang feathers from strings on the bottom of the frame. The net inside of the frame was said to catch all of your dreams.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 12:31:21 am »
Ye're very welcome, floofeh.
gone