Author Topic: Is my game broken?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline auto.bot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Is my game broken?
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:48:43 am »
I was trying to install some items in, but when I did, they didn't appear. When I checked to see how to install items, it said to find 'items.cfg'. But I don't have an 'items.cfg'....

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Is my game broken?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:12:57 am »
All item packs should have an items.cfg file located within them among the item files. If ye've placed all the correspondin' files of the pack(s) ye've downloaded into the right location, there's no doubt in my mind that the items.cfg file may have been misplaced into the followin' folder: Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart > Media > Items
I suggest ye' look there. Look for a file named "items.cfg" then move the file to the followin' folder: Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart
Overwrite any duplicates ye' may encounter then when ye' re-launch the game, ye' should have the items ye' seek.
gone

Offline warriorcats17

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Size matters not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:05:58 am »
Why don't you delete the items then install them again?

Aicosu125

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 02:46:20 pm »
When downloading an item pack, there should be a new Items.cgf file containing all the codes and such. You should have put it in your main FeralHeart folder. You can always try and redownloading to get the file again inside of the download.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 03:44:10 pm »
Aye, the items.cfg file is located in your main feral heart folder. Copy and paste the items.cfg file that came with your download and overwrite the main one. Then paste all of the item textures in the "Items" folder, everything but the items.cfg goes there. Re-run feral heart and you should have items ^^ If not, shoot me a PM and I will be sure to assist you further <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline auto.bot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 05:05:03 pm »
I fixed it now. Thanks!