Author Topic: Subtle Spots?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Subtle Spots?
« on: June 06, 2014, 03:55:02 am »
I was just asking where the subtle spots for a wolf were. I had a wolf with them on its head but i accidently deleted it. I made it after the last update ever (probaly) on Feral Heart. Please help!

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Subtle Spots?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 04:00:53 am »
They should be closer to the bottom of your FH markings list(tab 3 in character creator) Just scroll till you find them, unless you deleted the marking itself from your game folder, then Ill upload it for ya lol c: Hope this helps bby <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:50:38 am »
Here. Ye' can retrieve the marking here:

>>Click here!<<

In yer case, ye' may want to click the >>Click - Default FeralHeart Markings<< link and download the correspondin' folder. Once downloaded, merely unzip the folder and search through until ye' find the missin' marking ye' wish to retrieve. Then place that marking file into yer Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart > Media > Textures folder.
gone

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 01:23:52 pm »
I did. The spots didn't appear in any tabs. I am looking for the facial markings for the canine. It would be very helpful though if anyone could tell me which marking its under.

Aicosu125

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 02:04:06 pm »
Some markings for felines aren't available to canines. That may be one of them, but I'm not to sure.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 02:14:04 pm »
I looked into the information I've provided ye' and I've noticed that the correspondin' link >>Click - Default FeralHeart Markings<< provided in Ms. Buffy's assistin' thread has been mislead or not what I expected. My apologies for that.

Here, try this instead. Go to the same thread by ma'dam Buffy (BigBangTheory) and click on the >>Click - Complete FeralHeart DEFAULT Folder<< link. Download the correspondin' folder and once downloaded, unzip it. Look in the followin' location: Media > Textures.
Inside that particular folder, look for any marking ye' might be missin' then simply extract the missin' file in the location I've provided in my previous post. However, are ye' sure it's Fading Spots ye're missin'? For Subtle Spots is only provided for the feline model.
Here's the Subtle Spots file names:

fmarkSubtleSpotsBody
fmarkSubtleSpotsHead
fmarkSubtleSpotsTail

Unless ye' tampered with the marking files and re-named/swapped them around a bit.
gone

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 04:08:36 pm »
As stated by Vespian, the markings only come in feline, correct me if im wrong. So if you were trying to get them for a canine, I dont think their there hun. Ill check that tonight lol.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Aicosu125

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 04:50:47 pm »
I looked into the information I've provided ye' and I've noticed that the correspondin' link >>Click - Default FeralHeart Markings<< provided in Ms. Buffy's assistin' thread has been mislead or not what I expected. My apologies for that.

Here, try this instead. Go to the same thread by ma'dam Buffy (BigBangTheory) and click on the >>Click - Complete FeralHeart DEFAULT Folder<< link. Download the correspondin' folder and once downloaded, unzip it. Look in the followin' location: Media > Textures.
Inside that particular folder, look for any marking ye' might be missin' then simply extract the missin' file in the location I've provided in my previous post. However, are ye' sure it's Fading Spots ye're missin'? For Subtle Spots is only provided for the feline model.
Here's the Subtle Spots file names:

fmarkSubtleSpotsBody
fmarkSubtleSpotsHead
fmarkSubtleSpotsTail

Unless ye' tampered with the marking files and re-named/swapped them around a bit.

huehue beat cha again XDD :3 kinda...

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 06:08:27 pm »
hmmm.... But I had subtle spots of that canine model. It wasn't dalmation because the spots were specked around the face and there were more and they were smaller. If the markings weren't subtle spots, then please tell me. I can only remember the charie's name, which was Vixia F SnowyOwl and the facial markings. If there are any other markings for canines (because i used a canine model) like subtle spots, please correct me then.