Author Topic: Something wrong with my Items  (Read 2463 times)

Offline shadowstar22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Something wrong with my Items
« on: June 07, 2014, 04:32:45 am »
I just re-downloaded feral Heart about  month ago because it was constantly crashing, this time I actually used the directx thing that came with it. So it stopped crashing for a bit, but now It's started crashing again. (not as much as before) An now some of my times from itempackv4, such as the shark tooth necklace, and Masamune appear Black and yellow, and all jacked up. Please help me.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Something wrong with my Items
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 04:43:25 am »
This has happened to me before, just make sure you put all the item textures to the items folder in feralheart, if it still appears black and yellow, Download the item pack once more because some of the textures might be corrupted.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 04:46:09 am »
The black and yellow issue on the items is most likely because files are missing. I suggest that you back up your important files like presets, maps, and screenshots and then uninstall your game entirely. Then go back and delete the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling. After you reinstall your game (which should fix the crashing issue) then download all your item pack again (As Shenidan said) and all should work well again. Let us know if it works well after.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 01:30:03 pm »
You're not the only one having problems like this with those specific items.
It happened to almost everyone that  downloaded the item pack. (and me too)
It's completely normal and might still happen after you reinstall the items,  it's just that the pack maker didn't put the item texture in.
As for your crashing problem it may be your computer/laptop over heating or something in the FH folder got messed up.
Like Sura and Sheny said above save all of the important things you might want to keep, reinstall the game and put the things back in.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/