Author Topic: Feel the same way?  (Read 1023 times)

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Feel the same way?
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:29:29 am »
I don't mean to leave a depressing note but I just wanted to ask a question. If you had a best friend for years, someone you felt like you could trust, someone you would be there for and they would be there for you, wouldn't you expect them not to lie to you? I thought I had a best friend that I could rely on to always tell the truth but it turns out they were never telling the truth because ever since I met them they were lying to me. I seriously want to cry because they claimed they would never lie and I believed them... I'm a trusting person but my trust was shattered. I just want to know has this ever happened to anyone before? Where you thought you could trust someone but it turned out you couldn't?

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Feel the same way?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 08:42:45 am »
Mh, I can relate to this, I had a best friend but she never tells he truth to me even I told her the truth of something else, And yeah she lies but after that we just became friends and she got a new best friend also, so I hope you feel better hun, try to imagine the memories you had fun.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: Feel the same way?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 03:39:36 pm »
Yeah. It's happened to me a lot, and it's still happening.

This one girl who claims to be my friend doesn't actually want to be my friend. She says so, but she's lying, as always. She's always lying.

And my mother forces me to be "friends" with her, even though we don't even talk and she only wants to come over to see my pets/house ._.
egg me up inside (can't egg up)