Author Topic: Bzuja's Character Archive  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Bzuja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Bzuja's Character Archive
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:42:15 am »
VERY WIP!
A place to store my Work in progress of character bios, and possible ideas for future characters.
Gonna reserve first three posts for this reason, bear with me.

Character Rosters=

General Roleplay:

Bzuja- Mutt of a hound, with decision making to match.  This mutt in particular has a hankering for the finer things in life.  that is, lazing about, running about madly, and gibbering about whatever comes to his little head.  Generally afraid of any animal larger than himself, and with a strong liking to animals smaller.   Has a fox in particular he finds as his best partner in crime...

[Literally my chathead character, VERY LITTLE STORY USAGE]

Piwaen -
A Character borne from my Roleplaying Game, Velvet Earth, Crimson Skies.
He is a Pilwig, Specifically a Mentat, and a rep[resentative of his people.
(VERY WIP)

Cadmium-
An insane fox, touched by the gibbering tentacle of chaos.  Not much else to say! :D
"but why don't you have anything to say?  you lazy good for nothing GM!"
[for those times when you just want a little crazy.]

Spot-
A very Headstrong, high strung, and 'prissy' Kittypet of a cat.  Ran away before a great snowstorm, and is now hopelessly lost.
[Generic lost cat,based on my REAL lost cat]

Queek -
Name: Queek Headtaker || Age: 2 1/4 years || Sex/Gender: Male || Owner: Bjen Tzhein
Traits: Friendly, Lazy, cheeky, Adventurous, Crafty, Sneaky
A little rat, in a big world.  he woke up in a field full of animals.  all he wants is to play and run about, being a free thing!
(RIP you beautiful thing you T_T))

Husky:
Name: Kaspar (Cass-Parr Duosyllabic) || Age: 6 years old || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Siberian husky ||
Origin: Tula, Russia || Owner: Yuri Ghorchav
Traits:Slow, Genial, Talkative, Apathetic, Inquisitive, Rustic
Kaspar is a good dog.  At least, his owner thinks so! He's a bit slow on the draw sometimes, but he tries to do his best.  just like his owner taught him!  His hope is to enjoy his time now...
Since the factories at Tula have long closed down, he and his master have little to do now, it seems...
Just likes company, and stories, of course!

CTANEP (Stalker Related):
Vasily -
Name: Vasily (Vah-See-Lay) || Age: ??? years old || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Mutated Pseudo-canid ||
Origin: Pripyat, Ukraine ||
Traits:Grumpy, Sour, Bitter, Thin-Skinned, lost, contemplative.
Vasily doesn't remember how long he's been just..going.  Since that strange explosion of light, and fire, and the long sleep, he's wandered these woods for ages.  Men seemingly still come and go, their thundersticks always the problem.  but Vasily is patient.  He will find a reason to go on.

Strelok Glazkov-
Name: Strelok Glazkov (Streh-Lock Glazz-kovv, Duosyllabic) || Age: 29 years old || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Human || Occupation: S.T.A.L.K.E.R., operating out of the BAR, currently lost
Origin: Kiev, Ukraine || Armament: AKS-74 Suppressed with Cobra Railed Red-Dot, TT-33 Tokarev,  RGD-5 grenade x2, Multiple knives,
Traits: Aware, Cautious, Daring, Moral, Reserved, Protective, haunted
Strelok is a simple man.  He came to the zone in search of a way to ease the pain of loss.  After losing most of his family to regional conflicts, he sought a new purpose in gathering the supposed 'Artifacts' of the zone for profit with the scientists and traders.  Perhaps there, he could drown out the sounds of screams and smell of blood...
Funnily enough, some other Stalker sharing his name has come through, leading to much confusion!
While searching for artifacts one day, he was thrown at high speed by a Whirligig anomaly through a Very rare Time Anomaly.  Now, even he does not know where he is, or how he got there...
What he does know, is that others must have been sent this way as he finds gear sometimes...

Warrior Cats?:
Franz?-

Butterly Dragon Roleplay:

Gieln
Name: Gieln (Gih-Ehln, Monosyllabic) || Age: 762 years old || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Woodland Butterfly Dragon ||
Origin: Scotland || Element: Air and Wind || Partner: Deronan || Offspring: Ariele, Lucrais, Kora ||
Traits: Personable, Concise, Sensible, Restrained, Wandering, Doting
Gieln is a native of the Scottish highlands and bogs.  A fairly passive, "laid back" member of the species, he takes his time and considers his words and actions carefully.  Slow to rile, and quick to think, even faster to act to danger.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:26:56 pm by Bzuja »
I see the world and the world sees me; woe is me, see.

Offline Bzuja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Bzuja's Character Archive
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 03:42:31 am »
OPEN THE DOOR: Dinosaurs:
Simonova -
Name: Simonova (Sie-mon-noe-Vah) || Age: 8 years old || Sex/Gender: Female || Species: Yutyrannus Saeva ||
Origin: ?????????? (ARK:survival Evolved) || Owner: Bjen Tzhein
Traits:Excitable, Friendly, Curious, Inquisitive, Kind, Loyal, Simple
A young-ish, Female Yutyrannus (Yutyrannus Saevus).  Very dedicated and loyal to her master, who raised her from hatching to now!
She doesn't remember her sire or mother, but is told they were very brave!
She has no clue why, but hearing any Allosaurus makes her angry!
somewhat simple, always kind, and a very inquisitive thing.  Genuinely happy-go-lucky...despite being a terrifying apex predator.
Doesn't normally like doing the 'Serious-Fighting' Master taught her.  It's too gruff!
(more to come?)

GEMs (steven universe)
Moukaite:
Name: Moukaite Jasper || Age: 10,375 Years
Sex/gender: genderless, She/Her/They/Them
Gem Type: Quartz, Spherical || Alignment: Homeworld/Rogue
Gem location: Upper left Sternum
Weapon: Double Ended Diamond-Shaped Voulge
Dance: Dirty Electric Swing
Song: Caravan palace - Lone digger
Scent: Milk and honey, Coffee+creamer
Traits: laid-back, soft-spoken, Cheeky, apathetic, wandering, calm.
Has the appearance of a svelte, built woman, who's changed her standard Gem Uniform to include a cut top, skirting, and Kneeboots.
During the gem wars on earth, Maukaite was a laid-back rear-garrison gem. She'd sit her shapely self wherever and however she pleased.  This fit her personality perfectly.
However, during recent events dealing with earth, she was a part of a small team sent to simply scout a relatively unoccupied area on Earth.
Naturally, she got lost and separated from her fellow soldiers, and believing she'd been captured, they left her there.
She took to this news as expected, with a shrug, a kick-step, and she began to wander aimlessly.
She doesn't care either way if she gets taken back, or gets to explore at her leisure.

Miracinonyx Group:
Brakk:
Name: Brakk (Braack) || Age: 2 years old || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Miracinonyx Inexpectatus ||
Origin: ?????????? (???????????) ||
Traits:

http://library.sandiegozoo.org/factsheets/_extinct/cheetah1_american/cheetah1_american.html

Cerivdae Group:

Geminos:
Brakk:
Name: Geminos (Jeh-Men-OeS) || Age: ??????????? || Sex/Gender: Male || Species: Cerivdae Unicornus ||
Origin: ?????????? (???????????) ||
Traits:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:27:20 pm by Bzuja »

Offline Bzuja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Bzuja's Character Archive
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 03:42:45 am »
reserved.