Author Topic: I need help downloading!  (Read 886 times)

Offline HorsesYou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I need help downloading!
« on: June 27, 2014, 08:34:58 pm »
:'( Hi im Alicia I have a HP Windows 8 desktop. And I just now tried downloading Feral Heart and everything went well but,.. after doing the Security Scan it said I must be logged in As an admistraitor?? that's not how you spell it but please!! i have no idea what its talking about my grandmother has control over my account which means i have to get her password before downloading anything, does that have something to do with it?

AlphaEclipse

Re: I need help downloading!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 08:43:25 pm »
You'll have to do as it asks - You'll need the administrator's password to be able to download the game onto your PC user. Your best bet would be to use another browser, download the setup, and right click it and go to "run as administrator." It might ask you to enter in the administrator's password, which you'll need to enter. If it doesn't let you save it to your desktop or download it at all, you'll probably need to log in on the administrator's user and download FH there. I hope that works for ya'. ;)

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:48 pm »
That is most likely a parental control setting, meaning you'd need a parent/guardian/Owner of the PC to get the game for you on there account. (Of your PC) if that makes sence
 Yes you need your grandparent to download it for you x.x
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:39:10 pm by SilverLark »
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 07:40:56 am »
Yeah, your Grandmother would have to do dat. But if that dosn't help, try removing your firewall(temporarily) and downloading the file, then running the setup. It should work, I hope. ouo Anywho, wish ya luck!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves