Author Topic: Can't Open FH  (Read 1282 times)

Offline SpiritLeaf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Quintillaa
    • milkycat
    • View Profile
Can't Open FH
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:54:45 am »
For some reason, I can not open FH. When I double click FeralHeart, It opens and I have to say yes to a little popup, it loads FH and all of a sudden FeralHeart.exe has stopped working What happened? What do I do to fix this?

AlphaEclipse

Re: Can't Open FH
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:02:38 am »
Hello, Adi! It would be a good idea to try this first:
Method number 1
First, go into C: > Feralheart. If you look at the FH main folder, you will see a flie called:
'orge.cfg'
Click it, and open it with 'NOTEPAD'.

Look at the first two lines in the orge.cfg file. That is where you change your rendering system.

If you followed everything that was typed and the instructions in the pictures, you should have successfully switched your rendering system.
If that doesn't work for you, you can go into C: (local disk on PC) >>> Feralheart >> media > particles and delete any ending in _0, _1 and so on. You can also try running FH as an administrator. None of that works? Best bet would be to reinstall completely. Your game may be corrupted, etc. (Save all mods of value somewhere else before uninstallation!)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 03:05:39 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline SpiritLeaf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Quintillaa
    • milkycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:57:52 am »
Just tried all of them, still nothing happened. I uninstalled it. I am re-installing it. Its working! Thanks for your help :)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 01:44:18 pm »
Just tried all of them, still nothing happened. I uninstalled it. I am re-installing it. Its working! Thanks for your help :)
Glad you got it to work. :)