Author Topic: My new laptop  (Read 1415 times)

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My new laptop
« on: July 26, 2014, 07:08:43 am »
Please move this if in the wrong place..

So, today I got to see my dad for the first time in over a month so I'm very excited! My brother didn't come because we don't have the same dad so he's in Montana with his dad. But anways, I got a new laptop. A long time ago my dad said he would get me a laptop, I'm talking almost two years ago, and today he showed me this computer that he got and it's a Dell Touch-Screen laptop. He said that I could have it and said that he promised he'd get me one and ow I have one! I'm really excited because it's not old and he got it for a good price. I'm so happy. Has anyone else been somewhat surprised like this?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: My new laptop
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 07:30:11 am »
Congrats on recently getting your new laptop! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with it- customising it and installing games and such :D

I got my new laptop last year after the screen "came off" my last one. Mine's an ASUS A55V -just looking at the sticker- and I'm happy with it. I was discussing with my mum about getting a new one and we were looking in the shop for the right one. It just so happens mum was willing to buy one at the time and we ended up bringing it home the same day.

That got me by surprise, I would've thought I'd have to wait at least another month or so.

Hope you enjoy your new laptop, just be careful you don't catch any viruses on it ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:32:12 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: My new laptop
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 10:16:47 am »
Congratulations on the new laptop! I have been wanting a new laptop for a while now since I think mine is going to take a poot soon. It's still chuggng for me though so I am proud of this thing. Anyway I have been surprised like this before. During last Christmas my boyfriend and both my grandmothers got me both Pokemon X & Y. My grandma Pam and bf got me Pokemon X and my grandma Brenda got me Pokemon Y. I so did not expect it I was just totally shocked, and happy.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble