Author Topic: Maps???  (Read 675 times)

Offline ForeverAlone1124

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Maps???
« on: June 28, 2014, 03:22:09 pm »
So I've made a multi-map that I'm SUPER proud of and I really would like to put it up for download so other people could play on it... Do I have to export all 4 of the maps before putting it up for download? If so, how would I make it so that when people download it, there won't be all four maps in Cape? I'd like to have it so only the main map shows in Cape... does it do that automatically?

And ONE more thing :P Please let me know how to do all of this using Win.rar :) {I have no clue how to use it sooooo... detailed explanations would be nice o.o}

Thanks ^^

Rizzla

Re: Maps???
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 03:42:12 pm »
Ehm... Well i'm not an expert at this, but:

I think as long as the other maps are linked to the one you want to have a portal to in cape, there should only be one there for said map ( i THINK). However i'm sure there's some tutorials lying around that could explain it better. Have checked the "Map making tutorials" section?

As for winRar in all that stuff, i beleive this should cover it.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Maps???
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 03:50:48 pm »
Linking maps all have to be exported I believe, if not, Rizzla beat me to that one x3 I have Winrar, so let meh say dis stuffz.

Select your maps files(.fhm, fho, fhs etc.)
Right click and hover on "Send To"
Find "Compressed Zipped Folder" and click it.
A stack of book/folders will show
You have successfully created a compressed file, now upload that to mediafire.com
Now people may download your items!

Hope this is of use to ya floofie ^^

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves