Author Topic: Sky sanctuary!  (Read 1738 times)

Offline supersonicchao3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • aww so cute :D
    • View Profile
Sky sanctuary!
« on: July 02, 2014, 02:38:07 am »
Hello as you may know I am new to the forums as we speak! So This is going to be my first map posted right here on the forums!
Map background >->
This map took up my time for at least 2 days on my part during thunderstorms  and other weather i: I already knew what i was going to do because i made this map before on a different computer then,My computer broke the original was called magic wolfs but i took a step further and made it better so. and i was wondering if others have the same map could they meet up in that map just saying? cause i want this to be a multiplayer  map with more roleplay options! and ps i use watermill cause i stink at making others ;3 more post down below :D
----------------------------------------
Here is some pictures!
The middle of the map:middle:middle:middle: 
----------
the dens!

---
Masters den!

Sky!

and the cliffs:

last random dens!

sorry for all the pictures and lag i am not used to this stuff!
I am hoping that all will use it and also meet me in game and roleplay in this map and its open for everyone!
:) So you ready to download! here you go :)

and note i am new so this isnt going to be the Best map ever just because i use water mill for a base you just have to play around with map maker :)

Download!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zsgj5wy18v4thlv/Skysanctuary2.zip

this is for everyone to roleplay on at the same time :D so have fun!

any questions or comments are appreciated!

Dreamers came to dream!
Characters found on....
ShadowSprit:wolf
Savannah:lion
Twilight:wolf
LotusHeart:lion
In game username:Supersonicchao3 I am mainly in my maps a posted here on the fourm if you see me say hello![/color The derping rainbow dash!

Offline supersonicchao3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • aww so cute :D
    • View Profile
Re: Sky sanctuary!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:39:03 pm »
I am sorry there was a glitch in system when i was posting so please lock this post and check out the one here:  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=46624.0
Dreamers came to dream!
Characters found on....
ShadowSprit:wolf
Savannah:lion
Twilight:wolf
LotusHeart:lion
In game username:Supersonicchao3 I am mainly in my maps a posted here on the fourm if you see me say hello![/color The derping rainbow dash!