Author Topic: Ummm what happened? Help please! >.<  (Read 883 times)

Offline ForeverAlone1124

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Ummm what happened? Help please! >.<
« on: June 29, 2014, 09:13:52 pm »
Soooo I've made this map. I was about to export everything, but first I wanted to make sure everything worked. I logged on in-game and went to Cape to test out my map {Nothing has been exported yet}. So I went into my map's portal. Then this happened...

I took the best screenshots I could, but as you can see, everything is floating and has shifted to the left of the map... Does anyone know why this happened? Just so you know, I went into the map maker afterwards and everything was still moved and floating...

I also logged on again and went into another map that links to this one. Nothing was out of place, but all the objects/meshes in it were gone. Some of the default meshes were there, but every one I had downloaded has disappeared. I went back onto the map maker and all the meshes/objects were back, but they aren't there in-game.

Someone please help I really don't want to have to remake the entire map...  :'(

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Ummm what happened? Help please! >.<
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 10:39:07 pm »
Sometimes, when you are placing objects, they may look like their where their supposed to be, but are off by a bit, sometimes alot. Try going back to map maker, and shifting the objects towards the wall some more, or floor of the cave. Nice map so far tho <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline ForeverAlone1124

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:34 pm »
When I first placed the objects, they were definitely in the right place. I remember I looked at the waterfall from all angles, and they were placed correctly. Also, the caves I put in were on the hills things... I doubt they'd be floating above the water when I specifically put them on the hill :/

What about the other map? What happened to all the meshes that just disappeared?

{Sorry if it sounds like I'm arguing.. :/}

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:00:03 am »
Hmmm, then you may wish to look here. Never seen a glitch like this before. Hopefully Delay's thread has something for ya.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:03:33 am »
I'll be honest - I'm not sure why the waterfalls "moved" over, but for the meshes, did you save all of those objects into new object groups in object maker? If not, you'll basically have to add those meshes again while their in their own groups.
This usually happens when you save them in an old object group, including the default groups. Try saving them all in a new object group. You can delete the old objects after placing the new ones in the map with the old ones.
I hope that helps with the dissappearing objects.