Author Topic: Nobody can see my presets !  (Read 1323 times)

Offline NezuShroom

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Nobody can see my presets !
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:36:52 pm »
Have a big problem... Nobody can see my presets.... since a week ago I didnt had problems but now it dosent work.
All presents are okay right name- right folder. Some presents I used in the past didnt work now.

I redownloadet the game , delet all my folders... but....no it dont work...

I send the presets to some friend to test if I can see they with my preset....and I CAN SEE MY PRESET....  :-\

Help please ;_;

AlphaEclipse

Re: Nobody can see my presets !
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 03:48:07 pm »
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.
Hope something there helps. :) Make sure you're sending the right .fhp file to them.

Offline NezuShroom

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 03:50:13 pm »
I dont downloadet my presets ;_;
Made them by myself v-v

And the problem is that I export my presets- and send this preset file to my friends but they cant see me.

BUT Ifthay use my preset and send me the file...I can see them with my preset...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:52:05 pm by NezuNey »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 03:55:30 pm »
Do your friends happen to have the preset sync? If so, what folder are they putting your preset files in? They should be placing it in the private presets folder, not the presets folder. If that's the case, then tell them to move the files into the right folders and to restart FH ^^" Hope this helps
Farewell everyone<3

Offline NezuShroom

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 04:05:36 pm »
When I draw a preset I save the body head eye and tail file in the privet files- ( named "preset_1body" ect. in my_preset-> preset_1)

And than i export them -> File: presets -> Nezuney_1.fhp 
I send this file to my friends and they put this file in the normal "presets" file....

But it doesnt work ... BUT when I send my friend my body head eye and tail files and they export them and send me
the "User_1.fhp" file  it works ... than I can see the preset... But they cant see me with my preset.