Author Topic: Plains Crashing  (Read 926 times)

tinnuvari

Plains Crashing
« on: July 06, 2014, 09:26:01 pm »
Plains is consistently crashing on me. Is it the server? I have several friends in plains and it is working fine for them, however I am unable to get in. The other public maps work fine, and I have reset my character via the site twice yet to no avail.
Any help?
I would prefer not to re-download if at all possible.

It loads up to where the music would switch over, and then it crashes. Last time I played [Sometime last week, I couldn't tell you what day] it worked fine.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Plains Crashing
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 09:56:08 pm »
If ye' scroll yer mouse to the far right side of the page, a list of maps should appear revealin' how many members are in each map. Fluorite Plains currently has around 200-225 members when it can only support 300 total. Due to so many members bein' in said map, mayhaps that is what's causin' ye' to crash. I advise waitin' a bit before tryin' to enter the map again.

Ye' could also try changin' yer renderin' system.

To reduce any lag ye' may come across, ye' could also lower yer view distance and turn off the water reflection.

If ye' have any questions on how to do these (via changin' yer renderin' system and/or lowerin' yer view distance/turnin' off yer water reflection), feel free to ask if ye' know not already. I'll post some tutorials in a response as to how to do 'em.
gone

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
Re: Plains Crashing
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 05:02:09 am »
Its nothing to do with you, its that Plains gets really crowded. So its most likely that the map is full.
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.