Author Topic: Taking warrior cat map requests!~ {OPEN!}  (Read 1276 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Taking warrior cat map requests!~ {OPEN!}
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 08:49:27 pm »
Wow your map is really pretty. I can definately see a number of warrior cat rpers wanting to rp in them. They are so ideal for rps. I look forward to seeing the new requested maps you create.

Offline Chestnut

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 05:44:07 pm »
Forum Username:MewMewMews
FH Username:MewMewMews
Map Width?:I just need it big enough for 5 clans
Map Height?: Kinda tallish I need big and small hills and medium mountains
Public or Private?: private
How many camps in the map?: 6 I need an extra Loner group area
Each Camp Description:I need one to be definately bigger than the other and look like thunderclan but slightly different, I need one to be surounded by 3 rivers one cutting through and the dens like river clan, I need another like wind clan but slightly smaller, I need another like Shadowclan but in a cave and on a hill, and the last like the tribe from the book on the mountain but with a little warriors style.
On the last one I want a rogue roup looking think, like bloodclan but Seemingly older style c:
Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: I want some loner dens on a small hill
Gathering Area Description: I need it large with a lake/pond surrounding it, I need easy stairs to get on the leaders place which needs to be big since deputies will join leaders up there in mine, I also need 5 bridges going to the iddle from different sides so each clan can cross the path nearest to their camp, I want it in the center, But not really the center I need it Off centered to the right and Up
Moonstone Description: Just like from the books but with a bigger opening and  a larger stone.
Anything else?:This map is to look as if it were set in The Usa before it was colonized, When there were only Indian tribes. I need thick forests, lots of prey 'roaming' the forests, and I will need many different types of trees.
Other places description:If you can I would like an area with Indian Tents in large numbers, I would like Only One of these areas and make it small but with a lot of tents make it loo as if they are a close nit tribe.

I WOULD also like the map to be called SymbolicDreams.~

Thank you for even reading this. :3
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:50:04 pm by HolaFriend »
God bless all of you now
'Cause I'm going straight to hell
And I'm taking you down with me
'Cause you know damn well.

I'm insane
Well I can feel it in my bones
Coursing through my veins
When did I become so cold?

Offline raynecheshire

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 06:40:50 pm »
]
You can ignore this until you have time :3

Forum Username: raynecheshire
FH Username: raynecheshire
Map Width?: Anything big. You decide :3
Map Height?: Anything big. You decide :3
Public or Private?: Private please.
How many camps in the map?: 5
Each Camp Description:
First camp should be an overgrown area with lots of undergrowth and hidden dens. Leader's den under the highrock.

Second camp can be similar to the first, just with visible dens and leader's den near a waterfall.

Third camp can be surrounded by lots of trees with a pond in the middle of the camp, and semi-visible dens with some undergrowth. Leader's den should be near a tree.

Fourth camp should be found in a dip in the moor, so there's some shelter from the wind but not a lot. Sort of like WindClan camp.

Final camp. Can it be sort of in/under the mountains, with little undergrowth and a stream splitting the camp in half? Dens should be almost invisible.

Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: Waterfalls/streams/mountains described, please. And maybe a few loner dens along the way. Also, can there be a huge lake surrounded by trees, with an island in the middle of the lake big enough for a gathering? If not, that's fine.
Gathering Area Description: An island big enough for a gathering in the middle of the lake, so cats have to swim to get there. Trees surrounding the island.
Moonstone/Moonpool Description: Far away from the camps, maybe in a place so that cats have to cross the gathering place to get there. A large cave with a crystal in the middle, if possible. :3
Anything else?: Can the map name be "HighRunner Clans" ?
Other places description: A lot of undergrowth surrounding the loner dens, if possible.
Thank you! <3 :3 I'm really sorry if I was too specific.

Update: There's no need to look at this post or work on the map anymore. :3 Please just ignore.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:39:40 pm by Aerowyn »

Offline NinjaWarrior

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 01:56:50 pm »
Are you still doing map requests? if so here is mine.

Forum Username: Nazz
FH Username: NinjaWarrior

Map Width?: Large
Map Height?: whichever, need some hills and mountains. (but not too high though)

Public or Private?: Private
How many camps in the map?: 4
Each Camp Description:

Fireclan - Is bellow all of the other clan territories, most of the land is covered in a field of lava rocks, with grass and the occasional tree in the middle, At the far left of Fireclan territory, there is a small patch of woods, where the fireclan camp is. In the middle of camp there is a large lava rock leaning against another one, Underneath is the leader's den and it will have two big rocks near the leaders den.

Waterclan - It is a swamp territory, with Sypress and willow trees everywhere, the camp is located on a large island, in clearing and it has huge trees surround the edges of the island, making the camp difficult to get to and can you please make it that you have to swim to get to waterclan camp and the leader will do the announcement on top of a mountain is there high rock. (please don't do that one too big).

Leafclan - is the most heavily wooded Clan in the area, The thick undergrowth makes this territory, it has a lot of trees and is a forrest type of territory, Dead center in the forrest is the camp guarded by a wall of brambles and a rock ledge juts out of the floor of the camp on where the leader makes there announcements.

Snowclan - Is a snow and ice territory the water in the clan ice and has hills throughout it's territory and has a lot of trees covered in snow, there camp is located on a high mountain in an ice cave and there high rock is a rock of ice where the leader does the annoucements.

Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?:
I would the camps to be separated from each other(if possible), i would like fireclan camp entrance to be covered in smoke to make it keep it hidden and loners/rouge dens that some of them should be underground caves(if possible) and some desert caves.

Gathering Area Description: The gathering area in the mountain in the middle of each clan(if possible) and it is a cave on the edge around the middle of the mountain, that is covered by a waterfall going into the water and there are high rocks for each leaders to sit on.

Moonstone/Moonpool Description: I would like another map for this one, the moonstone is a deep tunel filled with moonrocks and crystals on the edges, it also has a fountain with a cat on top in the end of of the tunnel and on the wall behind the cat should have have a cat face drawing on the wall.

Anything else?: Take your time, i understand it might be take a while if you do multiple maps and if you want add more into the map just let me know, i would love to know your ideas. just say so and please have it realistic.

Other places description: Two legs place would love to see houses, farms and cities.(would like that as another map) plus would like to see other animals like horses, chickens or any animals from a farm(if possible), a loners/rouge area(another map), i would like a starclan forest and dark forest along with it. :3