Author Topic: Feral-Heart graphics messing up? I think.  (Read 935 times)

Offline Staritex

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral-Heart graphics messing up? I think.
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:57:13 am »
so, I downloaded feral-heart yesterday and a friend asked me to download her map for a role play. (p.s. my friend is in real life, and she helped me try and download it) she is new to map making, and I haven't even tried it yet, so we had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to download her map. (that's sarcasm). so after we tried the first time, something strange happened. The games image was moving back and forth incredibly fast! so we went into the folder and undone everything we did, but it didn't help. so we undownloaded and re-downloaded the game, but to no avail! after that we finally figured out what we where supposed to do to download the map, so i don't have any questions about that, just the graphics issue. uhm, sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't know how to put a video here, so go to this you tube link please to see exactly what it does.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ1QEVcgTnw   (p.s. I apologize for my ignorance XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Heart graphics messing up? I think.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:42 am »
Was the game working well before you downloaded this map? You could try going to "options" on the main menu then select the video settings option and switch your rendering subsystem between OpenGL or Direct3D9. If that does nothing though then I suggest you uninstall the game again but this time after uninstalling go back and delete the Feral Heart main folder.

Offline AliceKyouki

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 03:18:47 am »
^_^ Hello. This is the friend earlier mentioned. I kept working on a solution while waiting for a reply, and I just deleted feral heart again and whent back to see if it was really gone and found a handfull of left behind files. After I deleted those and whent back on the website to redownload, my computer (wich is the one we are using, becouse Kyndall doenst want to risk using hers and messing it up becouse of the "this could be malicius" warning that poped up when attempting to download) complelty shut down. This is entirely unrelated, It's an old desktop, new enough to handle this stuff but worn out enough to have power issues. So after it starts back up and I redownload the game and see weather or not that helps, I will try the first idea if it doesnt and post here if it does. Thank you very very much for replying so fast ^_^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:24:25 am »
Alright goodluck. I'll be waiting here to see how it turns out.

Offline AliceKyouki

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 03:26:15 am »
Ok, It's up and running XD Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. Now I just have to get the map up without crashing the game XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 03:31:06 am »
You're welcome and alrighty well if you have any more issues with that map feel free to ask us and we'll try our best to help you sort it out. I hope things go smoother this time around. Enjoy yourselves.