Author Topic: My characters in FH so far!  (Read 5454 times)

Offline silvermew101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I draw stuff
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
My characters in FH so far!
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:43:18 pm »
I've only had FH for three and a half days, and I already made 4 characters!
I decided to list them all here, in case anyone wants to find me/rp with me/talk to me!

Sammy (my fursona)
(FH version)

(original design)

(link so you can see her in the game, she is my first preset after all! http://www.mediafire.com/download/lt926i30p33ss3t/silvermew101_12.fhp )
Species: Gryphon
Bio: She's basically an animal version of me. I really don't know how to describe myself so bleh. :p
Likes: most food in general, balloons, exploring new things, learning about new things, rain, all animals, being free to be herself, friends, and family.
Dislikes: being the center of attention, knife-like objects, bullies, being yelled at, being rude in general.

Breeze
(FH version)

(original design)

Species: Fox
Bio: She had a normal childhood and has a nice life. She is shy and slightly frail, but overly curious and adventurous. She also tends to daydream here and there, so if you talk to her, make sure she is focused or else she will accidentally drift away. She is very kind and will help anyone as much as she can. Her biggest dream is to fly like a bird.
Likes: adventure, helping out others, things that stand out, having a friend or two nearby, birds, and mythology.
\Dislikes: being bored in any way, big crowds, having her dream be put down, and strangers.

Pierre (feral form)
(FH version)

(original design)

(I forgot to draw his bell in this picture... whoops!)
IMPORTANT FACT: his right foreleg (human=right arm) is amputated halfway!
Species: Nekomimi
Bio: He is French.He grew up with his sister and 1 friend for a majority of his life. He was bullied a lot for being too girly and for looking weird, but he didn't show his feelings, so his face and tone are usually at neutral. He barely talks at all, and he only talks normally to people who are really close to him. He always wants to look like a gentleman. He is sometimes bossy and a grouch, but overall is a spoiled kitten. He owns about three clothing brands, (I made them up) each of them by him and made for different classes. He does like a bit of excitement here and there. He also can sing, but only his family knows he can sing.
Likes: peaceful places, fashion, anything high class, his friend Atasushi (even if he's insane), shiny things, sweets, classical music, anything that inspires him.
Dislikes: people refusing to do as he asks, being called ugly, anything too dirty or improper, loud parties like raves, and humidity (it messes up his hair)

Atasushi "feral form" (he's actually a full blood human... but I haven't come up with a reason why he has a dog form...)
(FH version)

(original design)

Species: human
Bio: He grew up with his mad scientist father in a cabin by a forest, which inspired him to become a scientist. And of course, he went mad too. His "Madness" comes suddenly, there is no predicting when he'll go crazy, so his friends basically try not to say anything triggering to his "Madness". He is good at all subjects of science, but Biology is what he's the best at. He has an extreme love for animals, specifically dogs. He has a dog, named Lucky, that he genetically altered to live longer than he's supposed to (AKA his first experiment). He is always looking for something new to study or experiment with, so he is usually never still. He likes to spend half of his time doing things with friends (studying them as well), and the other half is being cooped up in his laboratory. He is reckless when it comes to keeping himself safe and is headstrong, usually in the bad way. He is a friendly person though. He is serious when he needs to, but is overall a big goofball when it comes to anything that isn't science. He also has grown to despise animal testing facilities.
Likes: science (of course), dogs, exploring, adventure, trying new things, his friend Pierre, his wife Akane, experimenting, and meeting new people.
Dislikes: sleeping, staying still for too long, people who mistreat science, and animals getting hurt in any way.

Wow this took forever, but that's all of them!

Feel free to ask questions about them or anything else!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:43:42 am by Sammy »
I have 50+ ocs and I love them all!

^not my art, but dragons are cool^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: my characters in FH so far!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 11:02:17 pm »
I love them all! You have such beautiful characters! They each have such unique backgrounds! I bet you're very interesting and fun to rp with :)

Offline silvermew101

• Curious Wanderer
  • I draw stuff
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 11:14:01 pm »
I love them all! You have such beautiful characters! They each have such unique backgrounds! I bet you're very interesting and fun to rp with :)

thank you very much!  :)

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 12:53:22 am »
AMAZING! I love these characters. I love your main character as well, very unique. Hope to see more from ya!

~
Tea

H???? H??????s!

Offline silvermew101

• Curious Wanderer
  • I draw stuff
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 02:06:30 am »
AMAZING! I love these characters. I love your main character as well, very unique. Hope to see more from ya!

~
Tea

thank you! >u<

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: My characters in FH so far!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 02:06:25 pm »
*Aggressively downloads preset*

Hurrhurr these are some mighty fine characters you've got!
That's a beautiful preset, especially it being your first!
I must bump into you in-game sometime. (;
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silvermew101

• Curious Wanderer
  • I draw stuff
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
Re: My characters in FH so far!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 06:00:46 pm »
*Aggressively downloads preset*

Hurrhurr these are some mighty fine characters you've got!
That's a beautiful preset, especially it being your first!
I must bump into you in-game sometime. (;
thank you very much!! ??? I'd love to meet you in game!