Author Topic: I wanted to say hello!  (Read 1339 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
I wanted to say hello!
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:49:07 am »
Hia! as u can see im new... and I wanted to introduce myself to u all, im Ivy, and my user is wolf48877... I know its a plain user but I use it for every game I go to. Anyways, im a 12 year old derpy gamer girl that found out about FH after I found out about impressive title but sadly I was to late and it was already taken down, but I was watching the progress of FH and when it came out I was thrilled, I begged my parents and they said no.... so I waited a few years and they said yes finally, and then I found the registration open and I was like.... WOO HOO!!! Anyways, im a calm and friendly girl in-game and in real life, and I love it when ppl talk to me and we start little chit chats and yes... I have my derpy moments XD hopefully I get to meet some of u in-game and we get to talk. Anyways I live in a small town in California but im visiting Nevada buuut... im using my dads computer since mine is down at the moment... if I get my computer fixed and download FH and then go back to California... will I get banned for havin a different IP address? plz message me if u know. Well, it was nice letting u guys know im here! see ya soon!  8)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: I wanted to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:16:43 am »
No you will not be banned if you go on Feral Heart using a different IP address. Welcome to Feral heart though, and I hope you enjoy your time here in the community.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:49:16 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart.
For starters, I advise ye' to take a gander at these links below. They'll become very helpful to ye' sooner or later durin' yer experience(s) here:

FeralHeart Staff - How to Report a User - The FH Manual
Official Game Rules - Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
Help Boards

I do not believe one will get banned if they simply switch IP addresses. Unless one is doin' so to evade a ban. That's another story but since ye're new, this isn't the case with ye'. Ye' have nothin' to worry about, rest assured.
T'is good that ye' got permission from yer parents before obtainin' access to the game. I look forward to perhaps gainin' yer friendship some time in the future. May yer time here be not one of regret 'n may ye' forage many fond memories here alongside the users ye' come across. Know that if ye' need any assistance, feel free to send either I a PM or ye' can post a thread explainin' yer troubles in one of the Help boards above (I've posted a link to 'em).
gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 01:02:07 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, lass! :) Make sure that you readed the links that @Vespian provided to you. You attracted my attention, that's why I want to meet ya' some day. (hope this will be soon ;p). See ya' around!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 01:23:07 pm »

Welcome miss.~ So glad to see that you decided to join our little game of awesomeness, I really hope you enjoy playing as much as the rest of us. If I ever see you in-game I'll be sure to say hello.~

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:35:40 am »
I got a signature finally, hope this gives u an idea of what cloud looks like because it is cloud XD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 08:04:04 am »
You got amazing char, hun *-*

Signature art by Kynvuu