Author Topic: Hai :D  (Read 958 times)

Offline EPICdragon99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hai :D
« on: July 09, 2014, 06:30:44 pm »
Hewwo. My name is EPICdragon99. I just got this game yesterday, and really, it was just luck. Well, my first character is Dracocheetah, a dragon-cheetah hybrid who I probably will never rp with. So, I like gaming, anime, animals, roleplaying, and the interwebz! So, um... Hai! <3

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hai :D
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 07:55:17 pm »
Hai there hun! Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the rules, staff, and Priv Policy.

I'm sure you'll be a famous Feral-Hearter in no time! Never troll, never say whole sentences in caps unless it's funny or you are advertising, and have fun! You stay here in Feral Heart land, kiddy!
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:38:01 pm »
Staff
Manual
Rules

Here are just a few links to some important thingies! ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:10:38 pm »
I bid ye' a warm welcome to the FeralHeart community. Hopefully yer time here thus far has been of amusement, aye? May yer excursions remain in yer favor.
It'd be a good decision if ye' were to take a gander at the links Ms. Thyme has provided above. They'll be of much use to ye' if certain situations arise. Also, know that if ye' need any assistance, ye're free to contact either I or ye' can consult the Help boards 'n ask yer fellow Ferals. We shall do all that we can to make yer stay here that much more enjoyable.
gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:19:28 pm »
I welcome you to FeralHeart, floof. c; Make sure that you readed the provided links to you and have fun in our floofy community '^^

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:23:11 am »
Welcome onto the Feral Heart community, and welcome to our lovely little forum. I hope you enjoy your time with your fellow floofs. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble