Author Topic: Preset Problem??  (Read 761 times)

Offline .Victim.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset Problem??
« on: July 14, 2014, 07:51:11 pm »
So lately something has been happening with my presets. The first ones I did worked just fine, people who downloaded them could see them, but the last two I made are having problems. I do the exact same thing I've always done. I've saved the, exported them, upload them to media fire and get the link, but now that when my friends download it, they can't see them. I'm getting very frustrated by this and I hope someone has an answer. It will be very much appreciated!

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Problem??
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:06:28 pm »
Have you tried to upload (yourusername)_# from your presets folder onto any other sharing sites?
(Local Disk (C:) >> FeralHeart >> Presets >> (Your Username)_# >> Upload.)
And have you given the link to your preset download?
(Make sure your friend(s) have placed the downloaded preset into Local Disk (C:) >> Feral heart >> Presets [NOT My Presets]
Then restart FH.
Ask your friend(s) if they see (yourusername)_#(2) and If they do, ask them to remove the (2)
You may not have made your preset with the height and width of 512x512 (Some people get confused with 513x513). If not, change it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:08:51 pm by Clo »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Problem??
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 01:44:45 am »
I have to admit I would like to help you on the preset stuff, but I am unable to do presets myself. I can download some so that I may see someone else using one, but I myself do not know how to make one or anything else with it. I hope other people see your thread, and know how to help you out though. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble