Author Topic: Anyone Have the Original Sun and Moon Textures?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Idonea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone Have the Original Sun and Moon Textures?
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:28:57 pm »
So I downloaded a texture pack that changed the appearance of the sun and moon, and I was under the impression that I'd like it, and unfortunately I didn't. I'm not very tech-savvy (at all), and I've found another thread with another person in the same predicament that I'm in, but they mostly just got the answer to "download the FH file in another location and get the texture files you need from there". Again, I know what stuff I need to get the packs and downloads set up, I just don't know much else; I basically have no idea how to do that/I was hoping that someone would have the original sun and moon texture files I need. If anyone could give me the download for the texture files or an explanation on how to install FH again in a different location, I'd much appreciate it.

(I'm on a Windows 8 laptop, if that helps any?)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Have the Original Sun and Moon Textures?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:43:26 pm »

Just save and rename them to sun.png and moon.png I believe and replace ^^ If there's anything else needed, I'll give you them. Hope this helps! ^^

Offline Idonea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Have the Original Sun and Moon Textures?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:35:11 pm »
Thanks! And I believe I've got what I need for now