Author Topic: Cece's Chara's!  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Blizzerd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The cold never bothered me anyway~
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart
Cece's Chara's!
« on: September 16, 2014, 10:51:42 pm »
So i've decided that after i've gotten used to the forums and i've read all the rules and such that I now feel a lot safer posting things so I thought i'd start out by introducing my chara's (Or my OC's for that matter)

First up is Blizzerd (Or Fubuki as I like to call her) She is a large white wolf with grey patterns on her paws and underbelly. Fubuki is pretty much just myself in wolf form. I don't really RP as her often as she is too much of an actual person rather than a wolf

My second one is Daku, she is a large cat/dragon hybrid who pretty much doesn't want much to do with society. She's usually grumpy every now and then, yelling at people whenever they're loud (Kinda like an old person I guess you could say o3o ) But she loves smaller animals and tends to nurture them if they're sick or injured. I like to RP as Daku the most since she has more of a wild spirit then any of my other chara's.

Last but not least, this is Sky. He is one of my only in-game male character's (I plan to show all of my OC's in a drawing soon) I usually RP with him but not as often as Daku. I use him only for the purposes of aplha and small rp's.
Art by Blizzerd (Me)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Cece's Chara's!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:06:42 pm »
I like ma'dam Fubuki's design. Especially those wings. I can relate to yer favor of Ms. Daku's personality 'n how fun it is role-playin' a grump-ish character too, ehheh.
A lovely trio ye' have. Thank ye' for sharin' yer OC's with the rest of us. I look forward to that drawin' ye're plannin' on doin'.
gone

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:31:06 pm »
Very interesting OC's u got dere :3 I think I've seen u in game a few times XD I cant wait for ur drawings to be finished ;3 I bet dere AMAAAAAAAAZING -showers you in nyan cats-

Offline sunlessarizona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Stars will show you the path of destiny.
    • View Profile
    • eh
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 12:05:49 am »
Very interesting OC's u got dere :3 I think I've seen u in game a few times XD I cant wait for ur drawings to be finished ;3 I bet dere AMAAAAAAAAZING -showers you in nyan cats-
Doubles the nyan cats :P Really good chars, I think they are waaaaaaaaaaay better than mine. I mean, I can write really good bios but I almost never have the time.

DeviantART: http://themoonstonewolf.deviantart.com/
Secrets of the Sky