Author Topic: SolarBlaze and LunaShine  (Read 1497 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
SolarBlaze and LunaShine
« on: February 24, 2013, 01:35:38 pm »
Welcome to the divided land, where two unique lion prides live. One pride is the Solar Blaze Pride, they have a light pelt colour, the lions on this pride stay close to family and friends, and can be very protective of loved ones and close friends. The pride leaders will allways try to stop any fighting inbitween other solar lions, and like things to be peacefull. On the other side of the land is the Lunar Shine Pride, they have a darker pelt colour. The lunar lions are more rough and independant, and they love to play fight to test their strength, agility and stamina. There are close bonds between siblings and they will often grow up having many small adventures, having laughs, and sharing stories as they grow up. The pride leaders like to let the other lunar lions sort out thier own fights, as they believe that they must learn to be able to see reason with other lions themselves.

Mapped and semi-lit/literate.(depends what sort of roleplayers we get, but Im hoping for literate)

To join please fill in this form and post it on this topic:

character name:
Lunar/Solar:
small description/picture:
username:
cubs:
character interests:

Im hoping to get this active, but that depends on how many join

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:11:28 pm by kiya »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: SolarBlaze and LunaShine
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:16:48 am »
theres been an edit, used to be unrealistic(swirl,spiral,celtic patterns etc etc...) but now I've changed interests and have gotten more interested with realistic roleplay. to be honest I forgot aout this group until I found the map on my computer and decided that I was going to try to focus on this pride and get it active with a lot of members, so no giving up for me ;)

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »
I would like to join!This seems like a perfect roleplay for me, so I hope I can. ;D                                         
Character name:Sarah
Small description/picture:(no picture sorry) Is a blue-ish black lioness with blue eyes and 2 feathers behind the left ear.
Username:Derpiederp
Cubs:None
Character interests:likes being in the dark and cool places, is very social and loyal.

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 02:48:10 pm »
I'm so very sorry dear, but this has long been a dead thread. I gave up on the roleplay a long time ago. Though the map is still available, I do not think I would manage the group myself. You are welcome to take the group off my hands, I believe I can find you the link to the map download. However, I must repeat, this group has been long dead, aswell as this thread. Try not to post on such old threads ^^