Author Topic: Prey and portal help  (Read 920 times)

Offline Codaxunion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tralalaa
    • Queen-Zafira
    • View Profile
Prey and portal help
« on: August 16, 2014, 03:42:34 pm »
I haven't been playing for a while but the past days. Yes I tried to look for the portals on my own,  but in my luck I only found 3. My quest for you guys is can you tell/possibly show me screen shots of the portals and their location? I mainly need the portal sequence to get to the land where the Prey is. If you can show me, even better! Send me a PM and a friend request.

Thanks~ :D

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Prey and portal help
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 04:01:00 pm »
Umm, I think you got this game confused for maybe IT. There is no 'prey' in Feral Heart. You don't hunt, only socialize and Roleplay (RP).
Welcome to this community of Ferals btw XD!
I wish you an awesome time here. Please do make sure to have a look at the Rules just to avoid getting into trouble and sturf. List of FH staff, in case of need for either reporting a player or just needing any specific help that you know an ordinary player can't help with, can be found Here

If you want help finding the portals, if you ask just about anybody in-game, I'm sure they would be willing to show you around a bit. Just try looking for people who don't appear busy with an RP :D
Good luck and PM me, or anybody else you wish, if you need any additional help.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:03:03 pm by Raphilion »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

AlphaEclipse

Re: Prey and portal help
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 04:08:05 pm »
Welcome to the game. ;) Here's a guide on all of the public maps: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24778.0 I would love to show you around the game, but sadly I cannot access my computer at the current moment.

(Edit: Also, this belongs in the game help section. I'm sure someone will move it for you.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:10:30 pm by AlphaEclipse »