Author Topic: Dark Nights - A FeralHeart Nightmare  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Dark Nights - A FeralHeart Nightmare
« on: June 29, 2014, 06:23:59 am »
Warning! Do not read if you are easily frightened!

I woke up one morning, my dorm room was quiet, my room mate asleep, snoring quite loudly. I crept over to my door, peeping into the hall, thinking someone must be up. I shrugged and shimmied onto my Acer, booting it up and opening feralheart.exe. The log-in menu appeared, and what I saw gave me chills. The logo had turned into the staff that seemed crazed, and canablostoc. I re-ran the game, but it only made the logo bigger them before. I logged in, and all my characters had gone, but one, Whisper. I clicked play after spotting a very crazed looking Razmiriz in the backround. I arrived in Flourite Plains, meeting Vask at the n/z rock. She greeted me, and I asked her, "Did you notice the new logo? It's creepy." She answered with "????? It changed?" I got chills, turning my camera to see Vespian curled up beside a bush. I was worried, tho, curiously f3ing around to his face. His face had a wild grin, as blood covered his paws and teeth. I quickly turned back to Vask, whom had called me on Skype. "This is scaring me!" I whispered, turning my screenshare on and showing her Vespians face. She started breathing weird, and. I heard the game making paw steps. Sura. "Hey Sura!" I shouted, tho, she walked right past us towards Vespian, a crazed grin on her face as well. I whispered Vask, asking if we could leave, she wanted to, but, our characters seemed frozen. Shallow, Genny, Red, and Ringo came and joined the two mods, a weird, creepy side revealed. As Flob and Takani joined up, they all rose, turned to Vask and I, and began to move closer. I began shaking as they came closer, and closer. Ally spread her wings and flew up into the air, as Shallow dashed towards us. I fell from my char terrified, when I finally got back up, I wished. I didn't. Vask and Whisper were pinned by Genny and Dr. Flob. I shook, worried again, trying to log out, but my game being lagged. Both of our games crashed, leaving a message saying, "We finally got you."

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Nights - A FeralHeart Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:13:47 pm »
AMG VASK IS IN THE STORY

I really like this story- gave me a good chill. PFFFF That wouldn't be THAT terrifying...yeah no seriously I'd have a heart attack.

Best story ever gurl huehue #WeNeedToSkypeMore

*tackle hug/strangles* YouBetterProtectMeWhenThisHappensOhGawd

Offline ComatoseKatie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The chick bathing in Funnel Cake
    • comatosekatie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 05:56:35 am »
Aw if this happened I'd probably do something stupid like yelling "Hi" in chat XD nice story aswell. I love it :D

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 12:35:54 am »
If that ever happened to me Id either: A, run like a little girl and scream until I was mute B, I would be like, s'up bros :l kewl faces.   anyway, great story!!!