Author Topic: .-:: Aarasi Pride ::-. ~ BrokenShadow ~ *Recruiting*  (Read 924 times)

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
.-:: Aarasi Pride ::-. ~ BrokenShadow ~ *Recruiting*
« on: August 19, 2014, 12:40:55 am »
Welcome to Aarasi Pride!

We are a brand new, Extremely Realistic, Highly Literate, Active, Long-term and Mapless Pride. ** RP Samples Are Required ** We do not currently have a site, but I am working on it currently. For now, you may message me any questions or concerns, or even ideas for the Pride.

Our group is very socially active, I expect myself to be online every day, or every other day at the very least. If I am not, I will message a trusted friend to pass on news of why. Our pride is located in the upper left of Fluorite Plains, along a river plain. Our goal is to have over 150 active members by November. By the year of 2015, I hope to have somewhere near 200 or above! I do not plan on us being an Umafisi, but I would love to have that many members.

However, not unlike the Umafisi, we are extremely real based. Meaning, we act as real lions do, except for vocal communication ( Talking ). We act as real lions, and we are territorial as real lions. Though we are territorial, we cannot force people off of our land as we are using a public map. I also expect of the group to have real color shades as well, such as African colors, Asian colors or pale of either shade. We do not accept colors such as pure whites or pure blacks. Darker or lighter variants may be accepted.

Currently, all ranks remain open. However, Dominants and Secondaries are decided on later. Also, as realistic lions, we will only allow so many males into the pride at one time. Say we reach 200 members, there will be between 50 - 75 males presently. If somehow we reach over 500, there will be between 150 - 190 males. The pride will always be made up more so of females.

Some Rules

~ Any highly earned ranks, such as Dominants or Secondaries may be replaced after two - three weeks of inactivity in the group. This is only to keep productive, nothing personal!  ;)

~ The Dominant male, whoever he may be, may accept any challenges from opposite males for both reasons of pride or breeding rights.

~ Females may advance likability, or flirt with other males, but the males must accept for a relationship to work, whatever stage they were in. The same is for males towards females.

~ Seasons will usually range in the area between two - three weeks. Seasons such as Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring. There is no Mating Season. If there are any questions on this matter, please message me.

~ Again we are realistic. I hope not to see any of the following in our characters:
Neons; Pure Whites; Pure Blacks; Wings; Unrealistic Size ( Exa. - An adult  male is the size of a kitten ); Unrealistic Marks ( Unless very faint ) We are also literate. I will be looking over the Samples I receive, and will not accept the slightest of handy work in our roleplays. Please meet our standards as we struggle to meet yours.

~ In all conditions, there will only be a certain amount of males allowed in any condition, as we are a very realistic organization.

~ Territorial rights do not belong to us. If others are found in "our territorial range" we can politely ask them to leave, but we cannot force them. It is their land as it is ours, so please just ignore them.

Thank You.

To Finish, I will just put in some useful information to know.

~ If you are interested in joining us, feel free to message me as BrokenShadow or whisper me in game as BrokenShadow as well. If you have any questions, you can contact me this was as well. I can also be found in game on either characters Aarasi Pride Recruiter or Aris. Once we have a website set up, a link will be posted in the Group Bio, Recruiter's Bio and in this forum. For now, refer to messaging me or seeing our Recruiter. Currently, Aris is the Dominant Male, but this may change in the future. If you want to drop in and say hi, feel free to do so!

~ 8/18/14 BrokenShadow ~
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:14:29 pm by Megan Hessong »

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: .-:: Aarasi Pride ::-. ~ BrokenShadow ~ *Recruiting*
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:45:19 am »
I apologize for the recent "Black Out" I didn't realize it wasn't going to show. Thank you!

~ 8.18.14 BrokenShadow ~

Offline xdialgaoftimex

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Bonnie will reign supreme above them all!
    • View Profile
Re: .-:: Aarasi Pride ::-. ~ BrokenShadow ~ *Recruiting*
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:42:00 am »
Hmm, looks interesting, I haven't ever done a realistic Roleplay before, so I will try it. I will be sure to message you.
You can call me Silver or Moon.
In-Game: xdialgaoftimex