Author Topic: Hi, I'm new, with a couple of questions.  (Read 680 times)

Offline HowlMeow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm new, with a couple of questions.
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:47:43 am »
Hi everyone! I played Feral Heart for about an hour and it's super fun! :) But I need some help:

Game crashed on a Lenovo laptop. I tried opening it, but it closed after 2 seconds. I wasn't doing anything special, just exploring maps. So I waited a couple of minutes to open it again, but when I did, the same thing happened again. What should I do?

Also, here on the forum, how do I change my profile picture?

And lastly, what are some fun things to do in Feral Heart?!

Thanks!! :) P.S You don't have to answer one of the questions if you don't know it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Hi, I'm new, with a couple of questions.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 03:38:03 am »
Welcome to FH, glad you're enjoying the game! ^^

1. Try changing your rendering system to Direct3D9 if it's OpenGL atm (or the other way around). You can do this as the game is opening (the white box)

2. Profile > Forum Profile Information > Put in the link of the image you want as your icon/avatar or select one by clicking "Browse" from your computer (Remember to reselect the choice bubbles!)

3. You can find out about upcoming events and other things by snooping around the forums. Some other things to do are chatting on Skype with your FH friends, chatting or derping around ingame, climbing Ascension Island, roleplaying, making presets, exploring, or downloading custom maps and mods to expand your FH experience ^^ There's a lot to do!
Farewell everyone<3