Author Topic: Prides or Packs...What gets you the Most?  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Blossom Tears

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Korean SagMother.
    • View Profile
Re: Prides or Packs...What gets you the Most?
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »
I don't really role play a lot anymore (my skills probably are terrible now XD).
When I did role play I honestly think I prefer packs more than anything else
due to having more interest in canines than any other animal. I've also studied canines more than felines so that gave me an advantage and pulled me toward packs. Last thing that I'd like to mention is that I like making characters with the canine model... seem to work better with it xD instead of taking an hour or two to make a feline character or end up rage quitting. Now, what I didn't like about packs was that whenever I tried to role play, there would always be some type of drama to occur whether it being IC or OOC; it got to the point where I just stopped joining packs all together.

For Prides, well, I never really liked prides that much in general. I mean I do like lions but I never liked role playing them in Feral Heart due to some people and the realism requirements... As well the "ranks."
I never really was good at making lion characters either... ;c

Ending with the Clans, oh my lawd, I never liked clan role plays because they all seemed to have the same plot all of the time, just different warriors. Now don't get me wrong, I love the maps and all, but the role plays were just a bit.... Boring for me. I loved the books though. I loved the names too; they were just so creative. I like making domestic cat characters too but when it comes to role playing as a warrior in a clan, I just get so bored. ;-; Sorry if I offended anyone, didn't mean to. ^^'

But anyway, that's how I am with these three. I lean more to packs than anything else, hehe.

(Correction: Blossom's pack is bae, I love it.)
I am Sagittas...
Korean SagMother.

Offline Scarlet[]Death

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 03:44:17 pm »
I don't really role play a lot anymore (my skills probably are terrible now XD).
When I did role play I honestly think I prefer packs more than anything else
due to having more interest in canines than any other animal. I've also studied canines more than felines so that gave me an advantage and pulled me toward packs. Last thing that I'd like to mention is that I like making characters with the canine model... seem to work better with it xD instead of taking an hour or two to make a feline character or end up rage quitting. Now, what I didn't like about packs was that whenever I tried to role play, there would always be some type of drama to occur whether it being IC or OOC; it got to the point where I just stopped joining packs all together.

For Prides, well, I never really liked prides that much in general. I mean I do like lions but I never liked role playing them in Feral Heart due to some people and the realism requirements... As well the "ranks."
I never really was good at making lion characters either... ;c

Ending with the Clans, oh my lawd, I never liked clan role plays because they all seemed to have the same plot all of the time, just different warriors. Now don't get me wrong, I love the maps and all, but the role plays were just a bit.... Boring for me. I loved the books though. I loved the names too; they were just so creative. I like making domestic cat characters too but when it comes to role playing as a warrior in a clan, I just get so bored. ;-; Sorry if I offended anyone, didn't mean to. ^^'

But anyway, that's how I am with these three. I lean more to packs than anything else, hehe.

(Correction: Blossom's pack is bae, I love it.)

Hahaha. Ye. Your pack is bae. ;3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 04:06:28 pm »
Prides: As others have said, it mostly centers around the royal family and usually has the same story (especially with TLK rps): Cubs are naughty and bored, they wander off, they almost get killed and the parents come to the rescue while the non-royals sit around roleplaying to themselves.

Packs: Can't say much, I've only been in one pack that was a pretty cool pack. It went inactive, but it was active for a while.

Clans: Don't get me started on clans. I haven't even read Warriors and don't plan to due to these unrealistic clans and characters.... *Shudders*