Author Topic: Canarius Cannibal's  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Skullix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Canarius Cannibal's
« on: September 04, 2014, 05:15:27 am »
Canarius Cannibal's

A highly Active Cannibalistic Wolf RP set in Fluorite Plains. We're strictly Literate, and Semi-Realistic. I don't mind if ye' have some odd colours, but please, keep our sensitive eyes in mind when ye' decide ye' character will be brightly hued. The RP itself is mature, so if ye' not a fan of gore, please, don't acknowledge this thread, for ye' stomachs own good.

The plot is based on a Post-Apocalyptic idea, where Cannibal's rule. There is only one pack, which is ruled by m'self, as Lord Daniel. Our ranks are medieval based, though all newcomers start as a Recruit. (Cr). Once a Recruit has deemed themselves fit for a rank, I'll then promote thee.

Ranks/Tags.

Lord/Lady : CLo/CLa
Caliph(Grand Advisor/Healer) : CHe
Seigneur(General) : CSe

Knight : CKn
Esquire(Apprentice) : Ces
Commoner : Cc

Recruit : Cr

Note: All new members start out as a Recruit. If ye' deem ye'self fit for a rank by bein' Active for two or more days ye' receive a rank.

If you want to join please fill out this Application.

Name of Character:

Feral-Heart Username:

Preferred Rank:

Summary of ye' character's Past/History:

Role-play Sample:

Please fill in the entire Application, or I'll disapprove it.

Still not sure? Check out our Website! http://canariuscannis.webs.com
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:56:37 pm by Skelleanox »

Tell me, does the feather fly as far as the crow?
Skullix In-Game

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
Re: Canarius Cannibal's
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:43:46 am »
Name of character: Blood
Feral-Heart Username: wolfru
Preferred rank: Esquire
Summary of ye' character's Past/History: Blood wasn't always a cannibal, when he was young he was trained to be loyal, and good. But it didn't turn out so well.. when he got older (about 16 months) he almost wiped his whole pack in order to become alpha. Though he decided to be a loner and look for a pack

RP sample: Blood layed still, eyes locked on a buck. Slowly crawling forward about a 1 foot at a time, when he was about a fox-length away he struck. Attacking on the buck's back first, he bit the base of the neck feeling the blood seep into his muzzle, smirking he jumped off. He ran at the buck again, this time striking the neck he shook it until the deer fell, helpless he let go then struck the neck again, as the deer went limp he dragged it back to camp
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline Skullix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 01:02:10 am »
Name of character: Blood
Feral-Heart Username: wolfru
Preferred rank: Esquire
Summary of ye' character's Past/History: Blood wasn't always a cannibal, when he was young he was trained to be loyal, and good. But it didn't turn out so well.. when he got older (about 16 months) he almost wiped his whole pack in order to become alpha. Though he decided to be a loner and look for a pack

RP sample: Blood layed still, eyes locked on a buck. Slowly crawling forward about a 1 foot at a time, when he was about a fox-length away he struck. Attacking on the buck's back first, he bit the base of the neck feeling the blood seep into his muzzle, smirking he jumped off. He ran at the buck again, this time striking the neck he shook it until the deer fell, helpless he let go then struck the neck again, as the deer went limp he dragged it back to camp

Accepted. Do place Cr in ye' characters name when in-game, and send a request to the group "Canarius".
I'll accept soon as I can.

Tell me, does the feather fly as far as the crow?
Skullix In-Game

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 05:43:11 am »
Ok
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.