Author Topic: ~::Divine Mortals Pack::~  (Read 1400 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
~::Divine Mortals Pack::~
« on: July 23, 2014, 07:19:13 pm »
~::Divine Mortals Pack::~

Long ago a great nine-tailed fox came down to the mortal world form her beautiful haven in the clouded empire. Falling in love with a great wolf she was quite taken by the male. Learning the ways of the mortal beings she soon became mated to the great wolf who had coaxed her to visit him every time he bayed at the moon. Enjoying her life with the mortals the great fox lived happily as one of the pack member never returning to her home.

One day though a great calamity came down onto the pack she was seeing as her new home. A other wolf pack decided to try, and raid her home. Intent on protecting what she loved the great fox spent her energy protecting her pack with the rest of her hell's fire. She was already low on her natural fire due to not going back and forth between the mortal world and her divine kingdom to replenish her strength. Using every ounce of her power the great nine-tailed vixen passed away happily knowing she protected her young kit, and her mate.

Hurt by his mate's passing the great wolf of the pack she had risked her life to save the great male began to train his son long and hard once he reached the appropriate age of training. His son, Xavier, trained long and hard to become the next alpha of the pack only to become disgusted with his father.the great blood of his mother's pulsed through him more than the pride of his father's blood. Leaving his father, and his pack without a second thought Xavier went to make a home for half-breeds like him to live in harmony. Since he was a half-breed his hell's fire fed off of the mortal world's belief in his mother.

Due to her great sacrifice and love for the mortal animals she soon became a god in their minds, and a great legend. As long as the mortal's believed in her Xavier's hell fire never diminished, and it always burned strong within him.

Website

Requirements
You must be semi-literate which means you have to be able to type paragraph like posts. Have proper grammar usage, and know how to spell somethings. Spelling errors are okay though at times. You have to have a semi-realistic looking character. Items have to make sense with your bio. You can be active or semi-active, but please stay at least very active on the site forum.

Joining Form
If you wish to join you need to either fill out the member's form on the site itself or fill one out on here:
~Your Username
~Character Name(Name of character who will join the pack)
~Role-play sample(Big or Small)
~And when you will be online(Be specific about your time-zone so I may find you)
~Appearance(Can be a photo off of Google Images or something you colored in or drew)

Meeting Place
If you wish to join the pack please come, and find me at N/Z I will be sitting on one of the rocks. All you will need to do is whisper Nightcore Queen when you come online on Feral Heart.

My Time-zone
I am in the Pacific Time-Zone, and am usually pretty active. I do tend to wander around a lot, and will at most times seem very distracted. I might be AFK at times as well. Here is an image of all the time-zones if you yourself are not sure of your own.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: ~::Divine Mortals Pack::~
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 08:51:05 am »
Bumping this up!~

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble