Author Topic: I'm back? Hmm Maybe?  (Read 949 times)

Offline Jamzilla12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • A dark troubled protector... That's what I am
    • DarkGuardian12
    • Darkguadianjira12
    • View Profile
I'm back? Hmm Maybe?
« on: September 20, 2014, 03:51:36 am »
Hi people! If you guys don't know me well... It's me! warriorlion2015! It's "Xaan  M Demon", "Blade M WolfDog", Lupin M Demon", Varg M Lion, Blade M Fox, Caven M Cub, Bodulfr M Demon and many more! I'm SO SORRY if I hadn't played for awhile well not a while but for a year! I've been very busy and I'm not allowed to play because I still don't have a laptop nor a desktop PC and I don't want to waste my allowance just to play this game... Well believe me I really miss my Feral Heart friends here... I forgot you guys I lost my list of my friend's usernames Hahaha xD

But I'm so sorry guys I didn't keep my promise... As soon as my mum bought a laptop I'll try to keep in touch and play... Yeah I'm 17 and I'm not suppose to play this but... I love this game! I learn and develop my grammar skills here... I owe Feral-Heart alot... So yeah that's all Bye guys!
There I was standing, my body wrapped by dark embers
The heat signifies my dark and foul temper
But the brightness of my fire
Signifies my protective nature

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back? Hmm Maybe?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:12:15 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, floof! I think once I saw you in-game, but I'm just not sure. Anyway, glad to hear that soon you will be available to play. :) See you 'round, hun!

Signature art by Kynvuu