Author Topic: Petal Island/Oz (Free Map)  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Coon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Petal Island/Oz (Free Map)
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:51:17 pm »
Petal Island features beautiful bright skys and flower strewn Grass fields. Several dens, rivers, islands and a wide variety of plant life.

Finished my first map in a long time and thought why not publish it? Used a few converted meshes found on the forums along with the traditional ones and my own custom height map. I may make a few freebies of those since they are so fun to make.

Its a public free map. that was going to be used for a warrior cat roleplay but now I would like to make a new one for that. Please tell me if it works out well for you guys!

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?cp1kxna3t7a3rs6

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Petal Island/Oz (Free Map)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 10:02:01 pm »
The map is quite beautiful. I personally like the added islands and colorful plant life provided in the last screenshot. I foresee many role-plays in all sorts of variety usin' this map for their own laid out plot. T'is rather kind of ye' to make this public for those few role-plays who can't create a map but are in need of one. Hard to believe this is yer first creation and I'm eager to see more from ye'.
+floof.
gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »
Lovely map! Your last screenshot really is beautiful. I'm thinking about downloading your map. ^^ +floof
Eee, it's very detailed. Good job!

Offline Coon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 10:15:59 pm »
Oh gosh. Thank you so much! I fiddled around with the map maker a few years ago but just feel like I got the hang of it now. I find making these maps very relaxing and have been doing so in things like minecraft and zoo tyccon but havent gotten to publish something for others to use before. I really hope they are of good use to someone.

Kipjen

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 02:44:11 pm »
:( it wont open it originally opened with feral heart .exe buut that doesn't work and i cant open wit flash player :(

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 05:51:10 pm »
This is a lovely map, mon amie. C:
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!