Author Topic: See you after 365 days have passed. [back.]  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
See you after 365 days have passed. [back.]
« on: October 10, 2014, 06:33:14 pm »
I can't take this anymore. Im on a temporary leave.

i will still return to the forum but, not as much. My leave is for a year, and i will explain.
So what's the problem?
Nostalgia. Yes. Nostalgia. I can't take it... I miss Impressive Title, it was my escape, and Feral heart is not. Its more like torture acturally, so what is it with Impressive Title, can't you just go on a server? No, i can't, and i never probably will. Why? Because they are different! They are modified too much for me to realize its the same.
Now, another reason, i have life problems. Im breaking from inside, Yes, im taking therapy. So what happened? I have started hearing voices, talking to noone. I have attempted suicide after i saw a mirror. Now, FH is too much to take, so im leaving for a year and hoping for a change in some people, and my life. Goodbye.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Back, dealt with my problems, back and ready to go. May be a little more hyper but eh, what will ya' do. School life is awful, but still i have my run-aways.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:21:24 pm by Riih »

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
Re: See you after 365 days have passed.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 08:57:49 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear about this. If you need anyone to talk to, Message me anytime and I'd be glad to help. Also, I'm sad to see you go :C I hope everything becomes better and remember, suicide is not the answer. I know how you feel a bit. I really hope everything gets better.
Stay strong~<3

H???? H??????s!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 12:52:22 pm »
As much as you will be missed very much here on Feral Heart I hope your return to Impressive Title helps you my fellow floof.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 02:24:50 am »
DX I'm terribly sorry to hear this lass, I hope ur life grows easier within those 365 days...if u ever need somebody to talk to just message me c; hopefully those nasty voices will leave u alone and let u live ur life...i too went through this not to long ago, my advice, dont give up, and don't let urself fall to far into the pit, cause its very hard to get out...again I wish the best for u lass.