Author Topic: What are you thinking of doing for Halloween?  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
Re: What are you thinking of doing for Halloween?
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 04:47:44 pm »
Well, going to set up my house like a haunted house, get my friends, scare kids who come up to the door, and give out candy. It's quite a fun time, and I love seeing people's reactions. Going to hang up fake body parts to make it look like a butcher place or something. Hide in bushes, and fall out. One time I made it look like I had no legs and crawled up to some parents with their kid. Made a good scare.

After everyone goes home, me and my friends get a few Mountain Dews and chill out. Then I have to go to a football day the day after. Should be a fun time!

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 09:07:47 pm »
I'm going as America from Hetalia and making cookie things that look like burgers for my friends and I to eat before going out. We might also do a few prank calls, because at least once every year, we call McDonalds and ask to speak to Ronald MacDonald. x'D I might also watch cheesy 'scary' movies like Godzilla or The Gremlins with some friends the night after or something.
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 05:25:01 am »
On Halloween, my mother will be in Mexico for a wedding and my stepfather will be at the theatre he works at. I will most likely will not do anything and just pass out candy at my house if more kids actually come up this year. Not a lot of kids usually come up because we have 2 doors in the front and they often get confused and skip us, and we don't decorate the house much. This will be my first year of not dressing up, but if I'm in the mood I may go with my friend and make a costume because it's obvious that my mom will not buy any costume this year (she hates costume shopping even though she ALWAYS goes at the last minute and blames it on us lol).

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 11:51:13 am »
Funny ideas you guys!

Offline Solid_Spy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I make stuff.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 10:34:19 am »
I'm not sure what i'm gonna do for halloween. I hear you guys are having a halloween party. I might just attend that ;3!

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 12:05:10 pm »
I myself will be going back to being a kid, hehe.

I actually had my makeup done before and it was done by the makeup studio a few streets away from where I live.
I'll get it done there, but this is basially what they offer do do on someones face for 15$ (adults only ;u;)

This isn't me in the picture but I'll get the same makeup done. C':

As for after the makeup comes the costume.
Probably some normal clothes(?)

Halloween plan;

Makeup; 6PM
Trick or treating; 7PM-9PM
Halloween disco/party; 9PM-12PM

After that I'll probably wipe all of the makeup over the pillows and sleep till christmas like I always do.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 11:02:00 am »
Well I'll be working on Halloween, unfortunately.

Halloween isn't really celebrated in Australia, which I find a little saddening. I just really like the idea that you can dress up and look scary with a bunch of other people, it's fun and you can get creative with costumes and that. There's a little community thing going on where you volunteer to take a group of children around to certain houses for trick or treating. I went last year and it wasn't that fun.

There aren't any parties or discos to go to but if there was I would go as maybe Billy the Puppet, the Joker, a mime or even a creepy doll... yeah xD

I am hoping to experiment with make up and clothing on a later date which should be fun ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.