Author Topic: I need help with Last Moon  (Read 2691 times)

Offline KonaTheSiamese

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Internally crying about Fred from HP
    • View Profile
I need help with Last Moon
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:47:06 pm »
So, yesterday I joined an IT server (Last Moon) and I'm wondering: what is "praise prey?" I keep searching it up, but none of the results have to do with the game. Again, what is "praise prey," and how can you tame them?

(I got this from seeing some kittens in the "Castle" map, and I wanted to tame one somehow.)
Having extreme problems that prevent me from downloading the game; I will update this when I can get back on.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: I need help with Last Moon
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 05:54:37 pm »
"Praise Prey" means that it is untamable. If you praise it multiple times it may drop items for you, but if "Praise" is the only option, then taming is impossible.

To tame a regular prey, you've got to have tames in your inventory (you gather tames by defeating certain prey such as elephants). When you want to tame an animal, you have to lower it's health a lot (But don't kill it!!), then make sure your tames are selected (I believe you have to press the number 2 until you see "Tames" in the bottom right corner of your screen"). After they're selected start clicking your animal like crazy. A lot of times, prey is difficult to tame, so make sure you have plenty of tames on hand.

You are amazing <3

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 06:01:34 pm »
ummm lmao. there's a game help board on the last moon forums where you can ask this btw. this is feralheart, not last moon.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:03:44 pm by OhKelseyYou »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 06:15:04 pm »
ummm lmao. there's a game help board on the last moon forums where you can ask this btw. this is feralheart, not last moon.

This is true, but although Last Moon is popular, the FH forums is more likely to gain a quicker response. Just as well, this topic was posted in the "Other Games" section of the forums, and this is exactly why this category exists (among other reasons such as sharing games)

You are amazing <3

Offline KonaTheSiamese

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 06:59:28 pm »
"Praise Prey" means that it is untamable. If you praise it multiple times it may drop items for you, but if "Praise" is the only option, then taming is impossible.

To tame a regular prey, you've got to have tames in your inventory (you gather tames by defeating certain prey such as elephants). When you want to tame an animal, you have to lower it's health a lot (But don't kill it!!), then make sure your tames are selected (I believe you have to press the number 2 until you see "Tames" in the bottom right corner of your screen"). After they're selected start clicking your animal like crazy. A lot of times, prey is difficult to tame, so make sure you have plenty of tames on hand.

Thank you, Bloo. I appreciate the help!  ;D I would like to know one more thing: How do you "praise" praise prey?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:01:13 pm by Kona »
Having extreme problems that prevent me from downloading the game; I will update this when I can get back on.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 07:07:39 pm »

Thank you, Bloo. I appreciate the help!  ;D I would like to know one more thing: How do you "praise" praise prey?

Just click it as if it were any normal animal that you were about to attack and instead of there being an "Attack" bubble to click, there should be one that says "Praise". You may have to click praise multiple times before it drops anything though ^-^

You are amazing <3

Offline KonaTheSiamese

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 08:24:07 pm »
Alrighty, I'll try that later! Thanks again, Bloo!  :)

Also, to OhKelseyYou, I don't have an account on the LM forum, and I don't feel like making one at the minute. I figured I could get a quicker response here, anyway. ::)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »

I agree with Kelsey here, considering there is a help section on the last moon forums, it would more than likely make better progress there, as this is the FH website, not LM. But, this section is for more than just sharing other games. Figured i'd try to clear things up, just a tad.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline KonaTheSiamese

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 09:48:30 pm »
Alright, I understand. I really appreciate everyone's help here.