Author Topic: Change Forum Name?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
Change Forum Name?
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:38:00 am »
Is that possible? And if so, how do you do it? Using my old account since registration is closed, but if I can change the name to something I'd remember I'd keep using it.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Change Forum Name?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 02:30:28 am »
Ye' can change yer forum name by clickin' on yer Profile then click on Account Related Settings. Once ye' do so, ye'll see a box that says Name where ye' can type 'n change the name ye' wish to be seen as here 'round the forums.

Keep in mind to try 'n use a unique and appropriate name that hasn't been used yet. If a name has already been taken, the forum might not change the name for ye' once ye' enter yer password and request for it to be changed.
gone

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
Re: Change Forum Name?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:51:33 am »
I believe it worked. Thank you.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.